+16476945925

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+16476945925

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +16476945925
Email: barfletchebrowncsba@cableone.net & visadept@cbsa.pe.hu
Scam Type: Employment Scam
We officially welcome you to Canada Border service Agency Home Office IMPORTANT NOTICE:

ALL APPLICANTS ARE EXPECTED TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FROM CBSA TO ENHANCE SUCCESS IN HIS/HER TRAVELING DOCUMENTS AND APPROVAL: WE ONLY ATTEND TO SERIOUS APPLICANTS
PROCEDURES OF 5YRS CANADIAN WORKING VISA PERMIT/ CANADIAN IMMIGRATION ENTRANCE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (CIECC).

KIND ATTENTION: XXX

Read Carefully, Fill the Visa Application /Canadian Immigration Entrance clearance Certificate Forms and Send Me A Scan Copies of each.

I hereby acknowledge the receipt of your Appointment letter from

STRIKEWELL ENERGY CORP Canada, regarding your Five years Canadian working visa Permit/ Canadian Immigration Entrance clearance certificate, and I took my time to Verified if you are truly one of the new staff which it was confirmed to me by the HR. Manager Dr. Mark Bay, kindly make a PRINT OUT of the attached visa/ CIECC forms fill it and send it back via email attachment along with the application fee. By filling the application forms, all applicants are entitled to pay Application/Registration fee

$980CAD. Kindly note down the following details:-

(1) Make a print out of the Application FORMS of each attached below to the mail, Fill it and send it back via email along with the application fee.

(2) Processing of your five years Canadian working visa approval documents and Canadian Immigration clearance certificate will take 3-4 working days from the date of application.

(3) There is "NO" Interview needed from you, STRIKEWELL ENERGY CORP, Canada, has signed your invitation and you have been found qualify 100% Guarantee for 5years Canadian working visa endorsement.

(4) As soon as your visa processing is completed, we shall give you directives for your 5yrs Canadian working visa permit endorsement with our affiliated consulate office along with a hard copy of your International Passport for final visa stamp in your present country.

(5) Your Flight Ticket will be send direct to you and Canadian Embassy as soon as your visa approval documents is ready, I will inform you when and where to receive your visa in your present country and consular in charge with details.

You are to conduct HIV health status check up report from any reputable government or private hospital in your Country, and send a scan copy of such report to us in care of your visa processing via email and present the original copy on request.

(6) Application/Registration fee payments are required after filling the application forms.

Visa application /Immigration clearance forms has to be dully filled.

? NOTE: Kindly download the attached file to see the visa application/Immigration clearance forms, fill it as directed. If there is any question you do not understand in the forms, leave the space and I will complete it here in my office

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All charges have to be paid to our cashier Officer Correspondent payment details, which will be send to you later and a payment receipt is needful for official record.

Yours Sincerely,

BARRISTER: Fletcher Brown,
VISA AND IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT,
CANADA BORDER SERVICES AGENCY (CANADA) OTTAWA, ONTARIO.
TEL: (+164) 7694-5925
EMAIL: ( barfletchebrowncsba@cableone.net) / (visadept@cbsa.pe.hu)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +16476945925

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +16478460161 & +16476945925
Email: wrightwilliamsccic@zoho.com
Kevin McIsaac Farm

After review of your documents and educational background, I am so much impressed and satisfy to offer you the post of my FARM SUPERVISOR,as I believe that I will be satisfy with your work and inter-personal relationship.It's never in my tradition to reveal the details and documents of my worker to anyone, but only to the authority, and in no doubt I know and I've heard much about the Asian people and their behavior that is the reason I’m so much interested in you.

As for the insurance and holiday entitlements, it's nothing to worry about as we shall discuss that once you arrive here in Canada.

At present, I've got the employment agreement documents and other forms also the acceptance of employment slip from my lawyer which is attached with this mail for you to fill with your correct information and up to your knowledge, return to me via email scanning, you have to print out the
documents and forms fill-up all required column and append your signature were necessary clearly and then send it back to me without wasting anytime so that my lawyer can make necessary submission over here for your work residential permit approval by the Immigration Section and i shall inform
you on further procedure once that is done from here.

Kindly do the needful and get back to me with the sign documents on time.

Note: You are responsible for your visa working permit fee,Contact Below Office Regarding Your Visa Procurement.

BARRISTER: WRIGHT WILLIAMS, VISA AND IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT,
CANADA BORDER SERVICE AGENCY (CANADA) OTTAWA, ONTARIO.
TEL: +1-647-69-45925
EMAIL: EMAIL:(wrightwilliamsccic@zoho.com)

On behalf of the board of directors, we welcome you to Kevin McIsaac Farm.Canada
Your Sincerely,
Dr. Kevin McIsaac, DVM, Ph.D, ACVIM (cardiology)
HR-director,
Tel+16478460161,
Dr Kevin McIsaac. Canada
Note: The Office Number Is Available 24hrs Of Day.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +16476945925

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +16478460161 & +16476945925
Emails: hr.gareth_anderson1647@yahoo.com & moorephilipcbsa@zoho.com
Attention XXX

You are officially welcome to Xavier Hill Farms.Canada, HR-Department.

Dear XXX,

We acknowledge the interest shown by you to work with us. You are eligible to submit your application for this employment if and only your passport is at hand and you are ready to relocate to work with us.

NOTE: You will be responsible for the payment of your working visa/work permit fee to the Canada embassy over there in your country as a proof of readiness to join this job and to enable them secure an appointment for your visa. This is the only cost you have to pay which will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada to resume work. We will be responsible for your flight ticket and all other formalities.

However, if the above is acceptable by you, you may kindly sign the attached forms and send back as soon as possible with copies of your international passport and educational credentials to start with the employment process.

Regards,
Gareth Anderson
Manager, HR.gareth_anderson1647@yahoo.com

I acknowledge the receipt of your email,If you want to work with me you have to follow simple instruction and contact the office below or you forget about the it.

BARRISTER:MOORE PHILIP, VISA AND IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT,
CANADA BORDER SERVICE AGENCY (CANADA) OTTAWA, ONTARIO.
TEL: +1-647-69-45925
EMAIL: EMAIL:(moorephilipcbsa@zoho.com)

On behalf of the directors, we welcome you to Xavier Hill Farms.Canada

Your Sincerely,
Mr.Xavier Hill,
HR-director,
Tel+16478460161,
Xavier Hill Farms.Canada
Note: The Office Number Is Available 24hrs Of Day.