+2347019935216

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
nightmare

+2347019935216

Post by nightmare »

SPECIAL BONUS TO HELP ALL OUR CUSTOMER
MR.WILLIAM DAGER <info@usa.org>
Today, 1:32 PMRecipients (info@usa.org)
ATTENTION.BENEFICIARY

This is to notify you about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody, which yours are inclusive,Besides your were given a bill of high price in order to receive your payment of which we didn’t hear from you for sometime now.

Hence,our Western Union is now offering a Special BONUS of $3.5 MILLIONS USD to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of prices.In order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of $100.00 to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody.

Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you to comply and have your fund transfer to your designated address.But remember that after (3 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to Government Fund, to avoid problem or we will cancel the payment for this year until next year because this year is not like last year.Again after (THREE DAYS ) We will enter A new project for the year and that is the reason why we decided to help to all our customers before we enter into the new project.

So be advise to send the $100.00 immediately so that we will register your payment and for you to start receive $5,000 twice as from tomorrow. Be advise that there is no time again for we to call any person on phone After the payment of $100.00 you will start receiving your money every day $5,000 twice daily through our Western Union office,

Send the money through Western Union OR Money Gram Money Transfer Or Ria transfer with the information below,

Receiver's Name: Francis Ekene Okeke
City:...........Abuja
Amount:.........$100usd
MTCN...............
Senders name......

The moment i receive the payment of $100.00 i will release the first payment information of $5,000 to you and you will pick up the money and i will send you another one.Hoping to hear from you.

REGARDS
MR.WILLIAM DAGER
FORIGN OPERATION MANAGER
WESTERN UNION OFFICE
CALL US ASAP TEL+2347019935216
Received: from [37.49.225.238] (unknown [192.168.255.1])
by mail.vizir-vl.ru (Postcow) with ESMTP id 193665961B35;
Thu, 1 Nov 2018 00:07:47 +0300 (MSK)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Description: Mail message body
Subject: SPECIAL BONUS TO HELP ALL OUR CUSTOMER
To: Recipients <info@usa.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 21:07:44 -0700
Reply-To: <westernfunion444@hotmail.com>
nightmare

Re: +2347019935216

Post by nightmare »

SPECIAL BONUS TO HELP ALL OUR CUSTOMER


MR.WILLIAM DAGER <info@usa.org>
Fri 11/2/2018, 12:16 PM
ATTENTION.BENEFICIARY

This is to notify you about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody, which yours are inclusive,Besides your were given a bill of high price in order to receive your payment of which we didn’t hear from you for sometime now.

Hence,our Western Union is now offering a Special BONUS of $3.5 MILLIONS USD to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of prices.In order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of $100.00 to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody.

Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you to comply and have your fund transfer to your designated address.But remember that after (3 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to Government Fund, to avoid problem or we will cancel the payment for this year until next year because this year is not like last year.Again after (THREE DAYS ) We will enter A new project for the year and that is the reason why we decided to help to all our customers before we enter into the new project.

So be advise to send the $100.00 immediately so that we will register your payment and for you to start receive $5,000 twice as from tomorrow. Be advise that there is no time again for we to call any person on phone After the payment of $100.00 you will start receiving your money every day $5,000 twice daily through our Western Union office,

Send the money through Western Union OR Money Gram Money Transfer Or Ria transfer with the information below,

Receiver's Name: Francis Ekene Okeke
City:...........Abuja
Amount:.........$100usd
MTCN...............
Senders name......

The moment i receive the payment of $100.00 i will release the first payment information of $5,000 to you and you will pick up the money and i will send you another one.Hoping to hear from you.

REGARDS
MR.WILLIAM DAGER
FORIGN OPERATION MANAGER
WESTERN UNION OFFICE
CALL US ASAP TEL+2347019935216
Received: from [37.49.225.238] (unknown [172.22.1.1]) by gate.tarablog.net.ua (Postfix) with ESMTP id BC7451A4404; Thu, 1 Nov 2018 19:01:01 +0200 (EET)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Description: Mail message body
Subject: SPECIAL BONUS TO HELP ALL OUR CUSTOMER
To: Recipients <info@usa.org> From: MR.WILLIAM DAGER <info@usa.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 17:00:59 -0700
Reply-To: <westernfunion444@hotmail.com>
X-Sender-IP: 46.149.84.15