+12026957758

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
nightmare

+12026957758

Post by nightmare »

YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED.
Dr. Hugbert Wilhelm Hahn of WDRCC <dr.hugbertwilhelmhahn@gmail.com>
Today, 3:28 PM
From the desk of; Dr. Hugbert Wilhelm Hahn
President, World Debt Reconciliation & Compensation Committee
International Investigations Panels and Anti-Fraud Unit,
Financial Services Committee Regulation and
Scammed Victims Beneficiaries Compensation Payments
Washington, DC, United States of America.

SCAMMED VICTIMS BENEFICIARIES COMPENSATION PAYMENTS.
REF/PAYMENTS CODE: 0284553 ( US$3,250,000.00 ) UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY.

Attention; Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that we are delegation/delegated from the United Nations (UN), International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank Auditors, European Union (EU), United States, United Kingdom with other world powers to pay 137 scammed victims the sum of ( US$3,250,000.00 = Three Million Two Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ) each. You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount because the arrested perpetrators of the scams has mentioned your name and email address as one of their victims and you are listed to be one of those who will benefits the compensations.

This committee was appointed and constituted by the above mentioned organization bodies and world government leaders to offset all outstanding foreign payments ourselves in order to eradicate and stop the scam practice going on around Africa continent where your approved fund originated from. The re-scheduling of your payments through our committee was a result of several petitions we received from different individuals and companies from all parts of the world against West African corrupted top government legislators, Banks officials and Courier Companies using their positions in their various offices to extort money from their foreign contractors, inheritors, award winning, Lotto prices and other beneficiaries like you, and the most painful part of it is that after frustrating all your efforts at the end of the day may end up diverting the approved funds into their private over-seas accounts.

However, I've gone through your payment file here on my table and confirmed that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verification Department at the Headquarters of United Nations New York and World Bank Switzerland therefore, we will authorize our paying Bank to release your fund immediately you secure and obtain an sworn Affidavit of claim from High Court of Justice there in Africa where your fund originated from to authenticate and validate your claim.

We have four (4) payment centers world wide which is in United States here, United Kingdom, India in Asia and Africa where your fund originated from so that you can receive your fund from any office depending on your choice. Meanwhile, all that is required from you now to proceed is your full information and any valid form of your identification to enable me cross-check with what I have in your payment file here on my table to proceed.

It's also important to inform you that you will need us$283 to secure your Affidavit of Claim from Ministry of Justice and you will choose out of the options on how you wish to receive your fund, by Bank to Bank direct transfer, ATM Card Delivering or Online Banking Transfer from your online account to any Bank account of your choice around the globe/world.

Call me on; 908-490-7628 for more clarifications about the process as it will take less than 48 hours for you to confirm your approved fund without delays on getting back to us.

Attached is a copy of my international passports both the expired and valid for you to be sure of whom you are dealing with.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operations.

Yours in Christ,

Dr. Hugbert Wilhelm Hahn
President/Chairman, World Debt
Reconciliation & Compensation
Committee International Investigations
Panels and Anti-Fraud Unit, Financial Services
Committee Regulation and Scammed Victims
Beneficiaries Compensation Payments
Washington, DC, United States of America
Telephone: Call +1 908-490-7628 or sms +1 202-695-7758
E-mail: dr.hugbertwhahn.wdrcc@representative.com
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic307.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP; Mon, 3 Sep 2018 22:28:55 +0000
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 22:28:52 +0000 (UTC)
From: "Dr. Hugbert Wilhelm Hahn of WDRCC" <dr.hugbertwilhelmhahn@gmail.com>
Reply-To: "Dr. Hugbert Wilhelm Hahn of WDRCC" <dr.hugbertwhahn.wdrcc@representative.com>
Message-ID: <2039244142.500311.1536013732658@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED.
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_500310_159377872.1536013732653"
References: <2039244142.500311.1536013732658.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.12403 YMailNorrin Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:61.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/61.0
Content-Length: 12281
X-IncomingHeaderCount: 13
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Return-Path: dr.hugbertwilhelmhahn@gmail.com
X-Sender-IP: 66.163.190.35