+2348138557931

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348138557931

Post by NumberLover »

Name: Central Bank of Nigeria
Email: godwinemefielle@cbnforeignremittancedepts.org
Domain: cbnforeignremittancedepts.org
Tel. Nos.: +2348138557931 & +2348060945694
Scam Type: Fake Website

Website reported as fraudulent in the Artists Against 419 database.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +2348138557931

Post by NumberLover »

Name: IMF Regional Office Nigeria
Email: info@imf-authority.org
Domain: imf-authority.org
Tel. No.: +2348138557931
Scam Type: Fake Website

Website reported as fraudulent in the Artists Against 419 database.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
Red Dragon

Re: +2348138557931

Post by Red Dragon »

Reply-to: godwinemefielle@centralbanknig-gov.org
Subject: YOUR IMPENDING APPROVED SUM OF US$10,500,000.00
From the Desk of Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN),
Our Ref: CBN/GOV/FGN/FMT/FTCI/008/019
Office Telephone: +2348 13855 7931
Direct Telephone: +23480 6094 5694

Attention Beneficiary;

YOUR IMPENDING APPROVED SUM OF US$10,500,000.00

Having successfully gone through your inheritance/contract payment file as the chairman and Governor Central Bank of Nigeria, in line with the on-going scrutinization and verification of foreign approved payment for subsequent release of the said approved amount to the rightful beneficiaries. I noticed some discrepancies that have been hindering you from receiving your long approved overdue payment with the Nigeria Apex Bank (CBN) and in order to avoid this mistake, a new payment arrangement has been planned to ensure that your transfer is successfully executed immediately with the help of my correspondent bank to your designated bank account after receiving authorization from the office of the Presidency dully signed by President
Muhammadu Buhari to effectively credit your account electronically avoiding the former bureaucracies that hindered your fund transfer arrangements.

To reconfirm the originality of beneficiary claimant and information particulars submitted to my office by the office of the Presidency, i want you to kindly give answers to the below question correctly for 'Verification and send it back to me without delay

1) Beneficiary's Name..................................
2) Beneficiary's Address:.............................
3) Beneficiary's Phone and Fax Numbers...........
4) Amount due for payment:.................
5) Beneficiary's Bank Name:............
6) Beneficiary's Bank Address:.............
7) Beneficiary's Bank Account Number:...........
8) Beneficiary's Bank Swift Code E.T.C.........
In addition, send me a copy of your 'Driver's license or any other
certified your government issued ID' for record purposes.

As soon as I receive the above completed information from you, I shall verify, vet and sign immediate release transfer of your total approved sum of US$10,500,000.00 to be released and credited into your bank account by swift through the Foreign Operations Department of our institution. Also i have notice that you are communicating with fraudsters here that is asking you to pay unconstitutional fees so i want you to stop such communications right now if you there wish to receive your fund from me.

(NOTE: privacy of your personal information is an important part of office providing you with quality services. As such I would like to inform you of our commitment for collecting, using, securing and sharing non-public personal information in line with International Banking Commission Standards Association Model Code, It is important to provide this service to you our dear respectful client. Kindly ensure compliance with the above requirements because your satisfaction is our priority intention, with overwhelming thanks and appreciation, i remain sincerely yours in service.

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Office Telephone: +2348 13855 7931
Direct Telephone: +23480 6094 5694