+919643497382

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+919643497382

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +448458605849 & +919643497382
Emails: grandbrightoncareers@gmail.com & deputyhighcommissioner@minister.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Grand Hotel Brighton
97 Kings Road,Brighton and Hove,
BN1 2FW United Kingdom.
grandbrightoncareers@gmail.com
Tel No. +44 845 860 5849

Dear Candidate;

Thanks for your email and for also sending back to us the signed appointment letter copies, We had contacted the British High Commission New Delhi, with your offer letter for visa application in India, But because of the express traveling approval of your working visa and also considering the documents that you may be required to present before them and the nature of interview that you might face and the time of Visa delay, which might not be all that favorable to you, thereby resulting to refusal of the visa to you, I have therefore establish a responsible cordial relationship with the deputy high commissioner office in the embassy for fast approval of your three years working Visa to you without delay and long visa protocol.

Also, you shall be needing a working permit visa so as to be eligible to work here in the United Kingdom you shall be responsible for your visa charges. As soon as you start the visa we shall arrange your flight ticket and residence permit.

provide the below to him as you have sent to me.

1. Your signed copies of appointment letter.
2. Your passport copy.
3. Your passport photograph.
4. Your mobile number.
5. Your Address Proof.

Deputy Commission contact detail is stated below:

Name: Alexander Evans
Email: deputyhighcommissioner@minister.com
Phone Number: +91 9643497382
Deputy High Commission New Delhi.

From this moment I want you to update me with every information and level you attain on the Visa process, So that I begin the process of your work permit papers and your accommodation will provide by our company. Thanks and God bless you as I wait for your coming.

Kind Regards.
Mr. Andrew Mosley
Tel: +44 845 860 5849
Human Resource Division.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.