+22962747173

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22962747173

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22962747173
Email: newportcouriercompany10@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

From: FedEx Express ®Courier Company. - FedEx.@ninus.ocn.ne.jp
Reply-to: "FedEx Express ®Courier Company." - newportcouriercompany10@gmail.com
Attention Dear Beneficiary.

This is FedEx Express Courier Company Benin Republic (ATM CARD OFFICE) We are contacting you from our headquarters Office in Benin Republic (FedEx Express Courier Company headquarters in Benin Republic). We have a great news for you today, The good news is that your ATM card was registered with FedEx Express Courier Company for delivery by the United Nations Board of Directors.

I am very sure, I've emailed you severally and you did not respond, maybe you are ready to lose it, I want you to know today that this is the chance you have to receive your approved fund from Cotonou Benin Republic, I did mentioned to you that you were just lucky that the fund package (ATM CARD) is still floating in your name and now you have a great chance as the new President General Talon has said "NO MORE" to corruption. And as such I want you to try trust yourself and my word, decide today and get back to us immediately.

Note, The United Nations Board of Directors decided to compensate you as a scam victims. It's United Nations scam victim compensation 2018 project. The total amount of money in your ATM card is $10.5 Million USD. The PIN code of your ATM Card is (7501) and you must keep this code safe, nobody should see this code for security reasons. Your ATM Card is now ready to be delivered to your home address.

The United Nations Board of Directors have already obtained all necessary documents to accompany the delivery to ensure quick and safe delivery of your ATM Card to your house address. Note, the United Nations Board of Directors clearly stated that you are to pay the delivery fee $120 USD for the delivery and insurance coverage of your package ATM CARD. Listen very carefully, the only fee you will pay is the delivery fee and Insurance fee which is $120 USD and no additional payment after the $120 be paid. FedEx Express Courier Company will deliver the ATM Card to your house address within 48hrs after sending the delivery fee. I shall send you the information where you will send the fee needed.

You have to send the following information to us for the delivery of your ATM Card to your home address.

Full Name:
Mobile Phone Number:
Current Home Address:
Nearest Airport:

Below is your Atm Card Reg Codes
Customer ID: 68388620872
ATM CARD Serial: 4577 9318 8700 8473
Pass Code: f57s49x5a8xx56
Withdraw PIN CODE: 7501
Registration Code JKT110948G

We look forward to receiving your delivery address.

Warm Regards,
Williams Boll : Phone +22962747173
Contact Email: newportcouriercompany10@gmail.com

FedEx Express ®Courier Company.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.