+448445884976

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+448445884976

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +448445884976 & +448458600620
Email: vfsglobal.01@consultant.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam
VFS GLOBAL AGENT
British Embassy UK,
Ref No: UK/AET/11973-17

Attn XXX

Congratulations!!! Congratulations!!! Congratulations!!!

I have received your signed agreement letter. I appreciate your interest and willingness to work in my Company. It is my pleasure to inform you that you have been selected to work in my Farm, EASTER TOLMAUDS, AB31 4PP, TORPHINS, Aberdeenshire;, Scotland United Kingdom as GENERAL SUPERVISOR; we are thrilled to offer you this position and we are confident that you will thrive professionally and personally while working in my Farm.

You are scheduled to begin work on 25th JANUARY; 2018. You will spend the morning of your first day in orientation classes at our orientation head office building, EASTER TOLMAUDS, AB31 4PP, TORPHINS, Aberdeenshire;, Scotland \, United Kingdom where you will be briefed about the Farm in general.

I am providing you with the contact details of the VFS Global Agent here in UK who will help you for your 3(Three) years Visa/Work Permit Processing, so as to make things easier for you in obtaining the required travelling documents. The attached documents are the Letter of Appointment Kindly Sign it and forward it to VFS Global Agent with other Essential Documents.

Note: I have sent all the Essential Documents to the Appointed VFS Global Agent attaché to assist you in getting your Entry Clearance from Immigration Office and you are to contact the VFS Global Agent In United Kingdom through his mobile/email and follow his instructions to enable you secure an appointment.

You are to contact him via email and call as soon as possible with the following documents.

1. Your residential address
2. Your signed Contract Agreement Letter.
3. Copy of your international Passport.
4. Mobile number.

CONTACT DETAILS OF THE VFS GLOBAL AGENT

Name: Sir cooper Williams.
Email: vfsglobal.01@consultant.com
Phone: +448458600620

Best Regard,
Dr. Frank Smart
+448445884976
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +448445884976

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +448445884976
ABB OIL & GAS,
Wilford Road Nottingham,
Nottinghamshire NG2 1EB,
United Kingdom

Attn Dear

With reference to the copy of your documents and detail received. I called to inform you that we are well satisfied with your qualifications and have decided to employ you in the position “QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER”. Find the attached copy of the contract agreement from our legal adviser. You are advice to read the agreement carefully sign and send back a copy of the agreement to us for official documentation.

We are making arrangement on how to facilitate your Work/ Resident Visa and all the traveling documents that will enable you come to UK to resume work. The details will be revealed to you when we send you your appointment letter which is the next stage of your recruitment process.

Sign this agreement if you are eligible to come to UK, We urge you to hurry up the process because we need you to resume work immediately. You have to get all your required documents for the visa process ready. We will send all the necessary documents that you will need from our company to obtain your visa and traveling documents.

Note: the company will take care of expenses involved over here in DIAC Immigration Department here in United Kingdom including Visa fee, the company will apply for your work permit approval directly from the DIAC Immigration Department here in United Kingdom, I will also introduce you to VFS Global Agent here in United Kingdom who is helping us out on candidate getting over here, he is the one to help you out for Visa processing. Also once your Visa is ready it will be sent directly to the British Embassy in your location for interview, finger print and stamping.

KINDLY PRINT OUT THE FORM AND FILL IT WITH PEN

CANDIDATE WILL UNDERGO A FEW WEEKS ORIENTATION COURSE TO ENLIGHTEN/ORIENT YOU ON THE WORK/DUTY ASSIGNED AND ROLE EXPECTED.

Best Regard,

Sir. Alec Gilbert.
Recruiting Manager
ABB OIL & GAS
Tel: +448445884976
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +448445884976

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +448458600016 & +448445884976
Email: corinthialondonhotel@mail.com
Domain: corinthialondonhotel.wixsite.com
CORINTHIA HOTEL LONDON
WHITEHALL PLACE LONDON SW1A 2BD
UNITED KINGDOM

Attn Dear Candidate,

With reference to the copy of your documents and detail received. I hereby inform you that we are well satisfied with your qualifications and have decided to employ you in the position of “MANAGER”. Find the attached copy of the contract agreement from our legal adviser. You are advised to read the agreement carefully, sign and send a copy of the agreement to us for official documentation.

JOB DESCRIPTION
The manager is an employee who is responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the operations and fiscal health of a business unit, division, department, or an operating unit within an organization. The manager is responsible for overseeing and leading the work of a group of people in many instances.

We are making arrangement on how to facilitate your Work/ Resident Visa and all the traveling documents that will enable you come to UK to resume work. The details will be revealed to you when we send you your appointment letter which is the next stage of your recruitment process. Sign this agreement if you are eligible to come to UK, We urge you to hurry up the process because we need you to resume work immediately. You have to get all your required documents for the visa process ready. We will send you an appointment letter after you accept and signed the agreement. We will send all the necessary documents that you will need from our company to obtain your visa and traveling documents.

Note: If you are finally selected for any position, i will apply for your work permit approval directly from the DIAC Immigration Department here in United Kingdom and once it is approved that will guarantee your visa and work permit approval in your country during the submission of your visa and work permit application over there in your country for visa and work permit procurement to enable you travel down here in United Kingdom and join duty.
Best Regards
LIAM JOHNSON
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
+448458600016
From the fake website:
RESERVATION & HOTEL INQUIRIES
Whitehall Place London SW1A 2BD UNITED KINGDOM
TEL;+448445884976
MAIL: corinthialondonhotel@mail.com