+22961549953

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22961549953

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22961549953
Email: drjimuba@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mrsamandaa@yahoo.com
Good Day, It is our pleasure to notify you that United Nations Board of Auditors have agreed to compensate you with sum of US$2.800,000.00 USD and follow the instructions from Dr. Jim Yong Kim The World Bank president we has arranged your Fund through MasterCard ATM which is the most easiest and safe methods to release your payment. Meanwhile be advised to contact our representative Agent. Dr.Jim Uba who is in position to release your MasterCard ATM below is his contact details: Name: Dr.Jim Uba Contact Email: drjimuba@gmail.com Tel Number: +229 6154-9953 Please take note of the above to avoid mistake and you are required to fill the below details and forward to him: 1. Your Full Name: 2. Country:........ 3. Your Delivery Address: 4. Telephone:...... 5. Your Occupation... 5. Your Age...... /Sex............ Note this compensation including Scam Victims and international businesses that failed due to Government problem etc. However note any other contact you made out side his office is at your own risk. Finally,bear in mind that you will send $175 to Dr.Jim Uba for the processing of your package delivery(Registration,delivery charge and Insurance to avoid setback) I wish you the very best of luck. Kind Regards H.E. Mrs.Amanda Wayne Deputy Secretary-General U.N CC: Mr. Ban Ki-moon UN Secretary General CC: Mr. Jim Yong Kim the World Bank President CC: Mrs. Christine Lagarde the IMF Managing Direc
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22961549953

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22961549953
Email: fmofbr@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mrsamandaa@yahoo.com
Your Payment Available. This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email and the content is perfectly noted I am Mrs.Amanda Wayne the United Nations Special Representative a citizen of Netherlands I was posted here in Benin Republic for this special assignment meanwhile it's my pleasure to meet you. Pls: Be informed that I have received Immediate Order to release your US$2.800,000.00 USD which was a compensation payment approved in your name by the United Nations during 2017 Annual meetings which take place in Lima, Peru and I was assigned to handle this project. We have deposited your fund ($2.800,000.00 USD) through Western Union department after our final meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact Western Union director Dr.Godwin Ben E-mail( fmofbr@gmail.com ) Call Him now with +229-6154-9953 He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the fiunds daily.Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as, Receiver's Name .....Address: _.......Phone Number:............ Though, Godwin Ben has sent $5000 in your name today so contact him or you call him on +229 6154-9953 as soon as you receive this email and tell him to give you the: Mtcn, sender name question/answer to pick the $5000 Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund, Regards Mrs.Amanda Wayne
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.