+17182894465

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+17182894465

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +17182894465
Email: mrjameshall0@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mrjameshall0@gmail.com
Hi!

Greetings to you , My name is Diplomat Mr James Hall, I have been trying to reach you on your telephone number about an hour ago but it was not going through. I just need to bring to your notice about the release of Ten Million Dollars ($10,000,000) your funds from the homeland security after going through all the documents and all is legal, the Us Treasurer and the Homeland Security approved the delivery. Presently I am at John F. Kennedy International Airport - JFK? (USA) on transit with your consignment boxes and before I will go ahead to deliver this boxes to your home address, you will need to reconfirm your details to me again to avoid missing my way or making a wrong delivery.

Your full name....
Address......
City......
Direct phone number....
Age......
Occupation.....
Sex....

After verifying your information with what I have on my file, I shall contact you so that we will make arrangements on the exact day and time that will be convenient to bring these two packages to your home address. Send the requested information so that I can proceed to meet you any day. You need to take care of the storage keeper which they are asking for $155 so as well I can take care of my flight ticket and that's all okay, so if its okay by you let me know.

Thank you.

Regards: Mr James Hall
phone: +1(718) 289-4465
Email: mrjameshall0@gmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.