+12133325589

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12133325589

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +12133325589
Email: airbnb.jake@gmail.com
Scam Type: Rental Scam

Message sent to our Admin address:
1-213-332-5589. Jake represented himself as the owner of a rental property on AirBnb. I prepaid the rental. He encouraged me to make a reservation outside of AirBnb after prepaying the rental for Airbnb. I declined. I only got a generic contact information of airbnb.jake@gmail.com. Days before my reservation he canceled my profile due to issues with AirBnb and neighbor issues but said he would still honor my reservation, despite pre-paying, and asked that I show up with cash for a rental and a security deposit and book with his management company. When I asked for details like, when do I get the deposit back? Do you have a company email or an address aside from the rental location or any information to know who you are and when I would get it back he would not provide it. It was a scam.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.