+2349026799201

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2349026799201

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2349026799201
Emails: nig-president@presidency.com & presidentnigeria219@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: presidentnigeria219@gmail.com
Attention: Beneficiary

I wish to use this medium to introduce myself to you, I am Malam Garba Shehu the Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity to the Muhammadu Buhari the Executive president Federal Republic of Nigeria, After going through with all beneficiaries Payment files, I found out that you have been doing all your possible best to claim your fund, but all to no avail.

The reason of my email is just to inform you that I Malam Garba Shehu, His Excellency MUHAMMADU BUHARI, the President Federal Republic of Nigeria, have resolved and agreed with the National Assembly / US Treasury Department of Legal Affairs including the directors FBI , to Compensate Ten beneficiaries, those that have been a victim of Scam, with the sum of USD$1. 5Milion each as a victim to Nigerian scammers, through the office of United Bank for Africa (UBA0 and you are advise to re-confirm your information such as your Full Name, Address. Phone Number to enable you Claim your approve Compensation Payment immediately.

Meanwhile. Through our intelligent report, you were involved in a Scam list, and your name appeared in the short listed beneficiary that will be receiving their payment through our paying bank in United Bank for Africa (UBA) in view of this development, you are advice to respond back to this office to enable us furnish you with the information of the paying bank to enable you contact them for immediate release of the approved Fund to your local bank.

Preferably, we wish to inform you that your compensations victim funds is protected by a hardcover insurance policy closely monitored by the Monitoring committee / FBI, which makes it impossible for anyone to stop the release of the approved Fund to you.

As soon as you are respond back to us, your funds will reach you accordingly within 48hours. you can call on this number::.+234-902-679-9201 for more advice.

Hoping to hear from you soonest

Yours faithfully.

Malam Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant,
Media and Publicity to the Muhammadu Buhari
the Executive president Federal Republic of Nigeria
E-MAIL: nig-president@presidency.com
E-mail: presidentnigeria219@gmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.