+13123400397

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Wanda1155

+13123400397

Post by Wanda1155 »

This is a scammer loan company... they had all my information after I went online to Lending Tree for a consolidation loan. They send you to all their partners, and I managed to get scammed twice by companies that seem to be able to acess the information from your application to Lending Tree. Got scammed by Milshore Financial Services, but have gotten them removed off the internet for now. Then Supreme Loans contacted me, they too had all my information, and I thought how great are the odds of getting scammed twice in less than a month??? Well, I did... their website is listed as Supreme Loans, and I cannot believe nobody has done anything to get them take down. Their MO is to let you know you have been approved for your consolidation loan, and in my case, $8000, which I applied for with Lending Tree... but Milshore Financial Services also told me I was approved for $8000. Then they give you all the info of your loan details, and say the hard copy of the loan documents are being sent to your physical address, and they cannot fund the loan until they have the signed paperwork back, but they needed to do some test deposits to make sure the actual loan funds will post immediately after all the documents are received back. You have no way of knowing that they have used your online banking to make deposits to your account by taking photos of checks on closed accounts... then they tell you they need the money back from the test transactions because it wouldn’t be legal for us to have the funds until the loan was completely processed with all the signed documents. We were told we needed to return their money by either purchasing gift cards or ITunes cards to send the money back... we purchased $400 in ITunes because that was all that was available to withdraw. We sent them the numbers from the cards, not knowing that the funds were not deposited electronically, but with pictures of bogus checks. They told my son and me that after midnight, we needed to withdraw the rest of the funds to purchase more cards. When we told them that funds wouldn’t be clear until the banks were open the next day, they said they would wait until then. I am on the West coast, and they are in Chicago, IL... they called me at 6 am something, saying I was to have gone to the bank first thing... we checked my account, and I told him the banks weren’t open yet, and that the hold was still on the account. They kept calling all morning long, and finally I found that the bank had deleted my online banking... my son checked the balances on the Itunes cards, and they had been drained... I called the bank to find out exactly what was happening, and they sent me to the fraud department, where I was told that some checks were deposited through my online banking that were drawn on a closed account. My account was blocked, we not only lost the $400 for the cards, but we were charged returned item fees, overdraft fees, extended overdraft fees, etc. We opened a new account and had my social security disability check switched to go to my new account. Since the new account closed by the computer, because it closed because it was a zero balance two days before my direct deposit was due to come. We went to the bank, they told us the blocked account couldn’t receive debits or credits, that my funds would be returned to SS ... BUT they weren’t returned... I spent hours at the SS office being assured that a stop was put on the check, and they could issue a paper check as soon as US Bank returned the funds... for weeks I waited and kept checking with the bank and SS... since I had been scammed by Milshore Financial the previous month for over $1000, I had no money at all. Finally, I found out that US Bank did not return my check for $1379 back to SS, that they deposited the funds to the blocked account, closed all my son’s accounts and mine, a they mailed me a check for $700 and something... so I feel like I got scammed by the bank as well... and I didn’t receive that check until the 20th of the month, even though SS said USBank had my funds since the 28th of the previous month, the same day of the evening my new checking account was closed... I now have a new bank, because US Bank basically treated me like a criminal, holding and taking my entire check for almost a month, and they cost me an additional $50 for a late fee on my rent, because I couldn’t get my check cashed before the 21st of March. What irked me today is that USBank did nothing to the bogus loan company, and the loan company had the gall to call me again this morning. The phone call came from Ryan at Supreme Loans, and he wanted to know who I was. The number he called me from was 1-312-800-8642, one of the numbers listed on their website supremeloan.co and all the numbers listed from the bogus scammer loan company are 1-888-334-1619, 1-312-800-8643, 1-312-800-8642, 1-312-340-0397, 1-312-628-0967, & 1-872-204-5497. Also another number they contacted me with was David Brown 1-872-204-5497. David Brown was the loan officer, Ryan was the financial person that handled the bank deposits and ITunes cards. I tracked their address and toll free number from the website for Supreme Loans and it goes to some Asian Indian firm the designs handles and brackets, and all the men I spoke to had thick Indian accents although they were from Chicago.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +13123400397

Post by NumberLover »

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear that you were scammed by these criminals. I would recommend that you don't try finding loans on the Internet. If your own bank won't offer you a loan then you are not going to find one on the web, all you will find is scammers.

From the website:
Supreme Loan services are designed to help you find a reputable lender to work with. Supreme Loan has a large number of lenders in our network, and we are confident that we can assist you in obtaining the best loan to meet your needs.

Everyone hits a rough patch financially at some point, and loans are a great solution for short-term cash flow problems. You don't have to worry about how you are going to pay an unexpected bill, or cover an emergency expense, between paychecks - Supreme Loan is your source for finding best option of loans.

Using Supreme Loan is 100% free to you - we do not charge any fees for our services. When you use Supreme Loan you will save time and money. All you have to do is provide us with basic information and we will instantly search our network of lenders to find you the loan that meets your needs.

At Supreme Loan we pride ourselves on working with lenders that are fair and honest in their lending practices. Our main goal is to provide you with a great experience when searching for a lender. All lenders in our network are required by law to follow all of the rules and regulations related to lending.

Don't drive around town to visit loan shops, and forget about looking at website after website trying to find a loan with fair terms. Supreme Loan is the only place you need to go to find a loan. We will search our vast network of lenders instantaneously to find you the loan that you are looking for.

Our Address
EMAIL : admin@supremeloan.co
SUPPORT : 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM EST
(312)8008643
(312)8008642
(312)3400397
(312)6280967
From the WhoIs for supremeloan.co:
Creation Date: 2017-08-22T21:27:42Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-08-21T23:59:59Z

Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.