+2348127120276

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348127120276

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348127120276
Email: chrisagwu43@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: chrisagwu2005@yahoo.com
Attention:/Are you alive?.

I am confused after i called you severally to no avail.Who is Kenneth F.Slaughter, your brother.
Address:13742 Judy Anne Lane, Santa Ana, CA 92705. He just emailed me your power of attorney stating that your total entitlement shall be wired to his account as your next of kin.

He made it clear to me that you are dead and have left all your Title of $4.5m to his care as your next of kin. He told me that this funds will help him take care of your children.

Why...Why did you do this without my knowledge. I wish you were
alive..He gave me his bank account in California and new York to split this funds for him. He will pay any fee involved.

I was surprised why you could not pay your signing fee of $203
charge for the telex of your fund since to wire it to your account.

It is not possible for me to release your Title to Kenneth without
hearing from you.. I am crying...after you have suffered for years to get this funds,,,loose it at the last minute...God forbid.

Please, call me on +2348127120276 or email at chrisagwu43@gmail.com if you are alive...Urgent before it is late.

Note if you fail to update me within 24hrs i refer your case to the
INTERPOL DEPARTMENT AS INSTRUCTED BY THE FBI DIRECTOR.

Thanks
Yours Faithfully,
Chris Agwu
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.