+2349093621222

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
nightmare

+2349093621222

Post by nightmare »

"COMPASSION FUND, NOT CANCELLED."
When Wednesday, 04 April 2018
07:00 AM to 07:00 AM
(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
Where WASHINGTON DC, USA.
Message UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA - AFRICA'S GLOBAL BANK HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE 57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 LAGOS NIGERIA PHONE: +234 9093621222 FAX: 234 623 510 0853 Greetings, Am TONY OBAZE, director cash processing unit, united bank for Africa (UBA) the only bank appointed by the A.U. Members lead by President Robert Mugabe. Because of the frauds going on in West Africa countries where some innocent beneficiaries were asked to pay in advance before receiving their money owed to them. The above Africa union held meeting in USA and resolve to pay all beneficiaries in cash through means of diplomatic courier service. We receive your files from INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (I.M.F) WASHINGTON DC, USA, as one of the beneficiaries. Take note: Three thousand united state dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters. Therefore, I want you to bear it in mind that your total fund will not be Five million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($5.500, 000.00) but five million four hundred and ninety seven thousand united state Dollars ($5,497, 000.00). Therefore, do forward your home address and direct phone number to this E-Mail tonyobaze532@gmail.com All the documents will be sent to you if I am assured that you have stopped sending money to those fraudsters. Am waiting to hear from you with the required information of yours. MR. TONY OBAZE Director cash processing unit United bank of Africa. (U.B.A) Tonyobaze532@gmail.com