+22967699437

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22967699437

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22967699437
Email: stev_vission@yahoo.co.uk
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: stev_vission@yahoo.co.uk
Hello.
I am Barrister Benson MANSELL, Private lawyer to Late Eng. Martin Albrecht, nationality of your country he was petroleum dealer who died as a result of auto accident along side with his entire family here in Benin republic West Africa. (May his soul rest in peace) I hereby seek your consent to present you to Martin's bank to stand as the next of kin to my late client and inherit the money with me through your assistance, I know that my late client might not be related to you in any ways but as his personal and private lawyer i have all the document to back you up. His bank gave me a mandate to present my Late Client next of kin or have his account confiscated as unclaimed funds, The money value Fourteen million five hundred Thousand united state dollars that was deposited by Martin, before his sudden death. I guaranty you that everything will go through legal banking channel that will protect you from any branch of the law.
We shall split the money fifty percent of the total sum for me and fifty for you after the fund has been transfer to your account. I will need the following information's to give you more details and procedure.
Your Full Name:Your Address:Your Age:Your Occupation:Your Mobile Number:
Get back to me as soon as you can.
With Regards,Benson MANSELL Esq.+229 67699437
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.