+12094075469

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12094075469

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +12094075469
Email: tonyezie@textnow.me
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: delivery.company60@yandex.com
Dear Customer,

Your Urgent Reply is Need Because we Find Your ATM Card In Our Office Since Last week That You Are The Owner Of The ATM Card which worth The Sum Of $10.7Million Us Dollar, J F Kennedy International Airport

you are to confirm us the information below for the delivery.

your full name--
country------
city------
home address--
phone number------
copy of your id card---

Contact E-mail:(tonyezie@textnow.me)
OFFICE DHL DELIVERY COMPANY
Contact Dr.Kelly Larry, your delivery agent on; +1 209-407-5469.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +12094075469

Post by NumberLover »

Email: james.carr6@yahoo.com

Reply-to: james.carr6@yahoo.com
Attn: Our Customer,

Read Carefully & make sure you Understand before replying.

The Ministry Of Finance Benin Republic has notify us with your Email as those that has paid to wrong people in Africa since past years and your fund still remain unclaimed and after a close meeting held on 5th of March/ 2018,The Executive Governor of Ministry Of Finance Benin Republic Dr.Felix Martins, has Instructed this UBA BANK Plc ATM Payment Department to code your total sum of US$17.5M Usd into ATM VISA CARD for Easy delivery to your destination address for you to make use of your CARD in any ATM MACHINE around you.

The Executive Governor of Ministry Of Finance Benin Republic Dr.Felix Martins have paid the delivery fee of your ATM VISA Card,He paid it because the ATM VISA Card of USD$17.5 million has no less than 30-working days to expire and when it expires,The money will go into Government purse. Because you have paid a lot of money to wrong people which the Ministry Of Finance Benin Republic has decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM VISA Card will not expire.

In view of that the United Bank for Africa ATM Payment Department want you to pay only your re-activation fee of $95 usd for immediate used of your CARD and you are advised to send urgently the re-activation fee today so that your ATM VISA CARD will be re-activate and get it delivered to your home address through Diplomatic System without any further delay, please bear it in mind that there is no way the money can be deducted from the card because it is against the law and you should be informed that the ATM card and the pin code would be enclosed in the envelope and you can make withdrawals from the ATM CARD any moment you receive the parcel.

The Receivers Information for the re-activation fee of $95 usd is as follows: MONEY GRAM or WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

Receivers name:===== Paul Namy
City:==============Cotonou
Amount:============$95 usd
Sender s name and Address====Reference, No;===============
You are hereby advice to forward your full Address to avoid mistake on the Delivery of your ATM VISA CARD.

YOUR FULL NAMES:....
BENEFICIARY NAME:.....
ADDRESS:..............
TEL PHONE:.........
SEX:.............

As soon as you make the payment, do send an email with the Reference numbers so that we can proceed with dispatching of your ATM VISA CARD parcel without wasting time. Be rest assured that the $95 usd is the only payment you will have to make for the delivery of the ATM card and nothing more the ATM CARD re-activate charges is only $95 usd and as soon as payment is confirmed we shall immediately dispatch your parcel and email you with the DHL tracking numbers so as for you to be able to track your parcel online and know when it get to your home to receive it.

Note: There is no risk involved, as this transaction will be executed under a legitimate procedure that will protect you from any breach of Governmental law.

If you have international access calling, I will advice you to call me as soon as you receive this email for more information.

Yours faithful,
Mr. James.Carr
Phone. + 1 (209) 407-5469
E-mail:james.carr6@yahoo.com
UBA BANK Plc ATM Payment Department
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +12094075469

Post by NumberLover »

Email: mericabankofa3@gmail.com

Reply-to: mericabankofa3@gmail.com
Attention Beneficiary;

Notification and Guarantee From. US BANKING ONLINE Stamp by the General Manager and sign by U.S Treasury Department IMF Guarantee to send your money back if you did not received the funds to your account after pay this charge that stated once you send the $96 today for the information PAUL NAMY, your total fund is $7.5million, will Definitely transferred to your account whiting 3hours with out any more charge, I give you 100% of guarantee that this payment of $96 that you will send will carry out the delivery with out any more charge, if there any more require after sending this $96 that I guarantee you i will take care of it and make sure that you received your $7.5million as I promise you.

So go and send the money there is no more charge after this payment of $96 and I guaranteed you that if there any more charge after sending this $96 I will paid it and make sure that you received your $7.5million, remember that after you send this fee today or tomorrow morning i will send your online site and you will transfer your funds online by your self. Or I will transfer it in next 3hours.

So proceed to Western Union or Money Gram and send the money to this information. And get back to us with the payment Ref no or Mtcn no,

RECEIVER?S NAME ??.PAUL NAMY
CITY????. COTONOU
QUESTION:???. BEST
ANSWER:???? WAY
AMOUNT:????.$96USD. ONLY
MTCN: ????.
SENDER NAME ??..
EMAIL THE FOLLOWING:
SENDER?S NAME:
MTCN OR REFERENCE NUMBER

We are waiting for your reply with the payment, Detail. And your name and account where to transfer the online,a

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
TELL CALL NO; + 1 (209)407-5469
DR.Kenneth Johnson(CEO)
US BANK ONLINE (R)
RIGHTS RESERVED.