+27789456728

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
mamahanisha
*** Dumb Scammer ***
*** Dumb Scammer ***

+27789456728

Post by mamahanisha »

Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with his fake spell caster scam format is. What a total moron.

WORLD NO.1 Psychic Reading | Powerful Psychic Love Spell Caster |Lottery spell caster
Book your own psychic reading to perceive what this year holds for you. I will likewise supply you information all alone individual year and what its energy will offer you. In a portion of the readings, I likewise interface with the spirits of the departed which can be exceptionally comforting for the individuals who need to realize that they have the support that they require from the soul world. I will likewise do a far off energy balancing and healing or Belvaspata Healing if it's regarded important and we get that there are energies blocking your way to success and true happiness.

Book your own psychic reading to perceive what this year holds for you. I will likewise supply you information all alone individual year and what its energy will offer you. In a portion of the readings, I likewise interface with the spirits of the departed which can be exceptionally comforting for the individuals who need to realize that they have the support that they require from the soul world. I will likewise do a far off energy balancing and healing or Belvaspata Healing if it's regarded important and we get that there are energies blocking your way to success and true happiness.

To find out more, please email me on info@profmamahanisha.com call +27789456728/ WHATSSAP
Numerous people who go for a reading consider the conference as money well spent and an investment into their future.

The readings not just give you a thought of where you are at this moment yet additionally give you a thought of where you're going.
Regularly individuals don't know of whether to change a job or profession or career for example and the reading will disclose to them whether it's the opportune time for them to look for new work or stay where they are.

Others might be worried about the fate of a relationship. Would it be a good idea for them to stay or would it be advisable for them to go? Clearly, the decision is theirs, in the long run, however, the reading will give them greater clearness as to what their best choices seem to be.

Readings can offer insight on health or caution you what you have to pay special mind to and know about in the forthcoming months.

A reading can offer financial direction and maybe offer clearness on the pitfalls that one may experience while going into business, making financial investments or buying a property.
Psychic readings/direction are not for the faint-hearted! You should be not kidding about wanting change and transformation.website:http://www.profmamahanisha.com/ email.www.info@profmamahanisha.com call +27789456728/ WHATSSAP
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Re: +27789456728

Post by ScamNumbers »

Thanks for self-reporting you moron. It saves us having to go looking for you.

Another email address used by the dumb scammer - profmamahanisha@gmail.com

Telephone number +27789456728 is linked to a Facebook profile for Hassan Hussein:
Marketing management at self employ and founder of Gold & Silver
Studied at Unisa - The University of South Africa
Went to Kibibi secondary school mpigi
Lives in Sandton, Gauteng
From Sandton, Gauteng
From the WhoIs for profmamahanisha.com:
Creation Date: 2017-07-11T07:40:40Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-07-11T07:40:40Z

Registrant Name: kamis sites
Registrant Organization: kamis sites
Registrant Street: 762 kalkoen street rabie ridge
Registrant City: midrand