+22998473181

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22998473181

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998473181
Email: anne1carine@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: anne1carine@gmail.com
Hello dear,

Good day, how is everything with you? I am sorry for approaching you in this manner, just that my present situation has compelled me to initiate this contact.

I am Anne Carnie a citizen of Sierra-Leone, I lost my husband few years ago after battling with brain cancer, before his death he was a successful businessman, and he was dealing on gold and diamond. The reason I am contact you is to help me check in your country if real estate business is lucrative there, also will you be able to partner with me receive the sum of (USD10,500,000) presently this fund is with financial institution is Republic of Benin.

He also has 250kg of AU Gold dust in Ghana which I am also looking for good buyer as I am ready to sell the gold dust any amount to raise more money for my proposed investment.

Since the death of my husband, his brothers have been seriously chasing me around with constant threats; they have suppressed me to the point of forcefully collected documents of his landed properties and bank notes of local deposit. But I never disclose to them of this particular deposit in Republic Benin and the AU Gold dust in Ghana. The situation became so uncontrollable that I had to leave with my only son who is 7 years now for our safety. You are the only person I am disclosing this information to; I am in Porto-Novo at the moment, try and keep this information very confidential.

I wait for your reply; if you can partner with me I shall send you more details. You can also call me on: +22998473181

Yours,

Anne Carine
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
nightmare

Re: +22998473181

Post by nightmare »

this scammer now has mulitple personality disorder ( or at least now it shows itself) :D change of admitted ID, email address, and text of scam email. surprisingly the $10.5 Mil remains the same.
CONFIRM BACK
Clara Jonathan <clara_jonathan@zoho.com>
Today, 4:54 AMclara_jonathan1@outlook.com

Dear,
How is everything, it might surprise you receiving this message from me today, I am sorry if I have gone against your person policy. The bitterness family persecution subjected me to after the death of my husband has me compelled to contact you today.Just to ascertain if your account can receive $10.5 Million, I will discuss fully once I receive your confirmation and what will be the mode of transaction.

Please for the safety of this transaction, you should maintain any discussion relating to this within us, therefore, you should keep third-party out of it

Because my husband made the deposit in a suspense fixed account with a clause attached to it for onward transfer into a foreign account, Once I receive your reply, we shall discuss what will be your commission. +2299847318 1
Waiting for your reply,
Clara Jonathan
To: <clara_jonathan1@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 13:54:13 +0200
Subject: CONFIRM BACK
X-Mailer: COMS/EA14.11/r20170201
Message-ID: <ea-mime-595cd365-a1c1-77a20f63@webmail.numericable.fr>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_NextPart_001_595cd365_a1c1_4dac8ee3"
X-VR-SPAMSTATE: OK
X-VR-SPAMSCORE: 0
X-VR-SPAMCAUSE: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrfeelkedrudeigdefkecutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucfpfgfogfftkfevteeunffgpdfqfgfvnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddtnecunecujfgurhephffvfffurfggoffktgesrgdttderredtjeenucfhrhhomhepfdevlhgrrhgrucflohhnrghthhgrnhdfuceotghlrghrrggpjhhonhgrthhhrghnseiiohhhohdrtghomheqnecukfhppeeguddrkeehrddujeeirdduheefnecurfgrrhgrmhepmhhouggvpehsmhhtphhouhht
Return-Path: clara_jonathan@zoho.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 Jul 2017 11:54:19.0454 (UTC) FILETIME=[6F562DE0:01D2F585]
X-IncomingHeaderCount: 18
X-MS-Exchange-Organization-Network-Message-Id: 5fe9aea3-d30b-4cc4-0f39-08d4c39c945d
X-EOPAttributedMessage: 0
X-EOPTenantAttributedMessage: 84df9e7f-e9f6-40af-b435-aaaaaaaaaaaa:0
X-MS-Exchange-Organization-MessageDirectionality: Incoming
CMM-sender-ip: 82.216.111.38
CMM-sending-ip: 82.216.111.38
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22998473181

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998473181
Email: patcaulker@rayana.ir
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: patcaulker@rayana.ir
Dear,
It's my pleasure to write you today, hope you are doing well. I got your contact from a directory and picked interest to disclose something that has been bothering me for some time now, though we have not met before or had initial discussion but I am working absolutely by faith. I don't know if I can confide in you to assist and stand as my foreign partner to receive US$10.5 Million into your account. I was happily married until death struck and took my beloved husband away who was a successful businessman (Agro and Precious metal) This deposit was made in suspense fixed account with a clause attached to it for onward transfer into a foreign account, therefore, I cannot access the fund at the moment until the transfer is done as contained in their agreement with my husband.

If you can work with me and receive it while I come over for investment which I intend to go into real estate business, I will give you 30% as your commission, while you retain the remaining 70% until I come over to your country with my son. I am not compelling you to act against your wish, but if you deem my message necessary reply back with the following information so that I will introduce you to my bank officially as my foreign partner

1. Your names
2. Country of origin
3. Complete present address
4. Telephone number
5. Occupation
6. Age
7. Marital Status

I wait for your reply, you will not send your account details to me, rather after my bank must have finished the transfer registration, and then, you will forward your account details to them. I will give you their contact once I receive above information. You can call me on this line: +2299847318 1 if you have urgent question on this matter.
Thanks
Patricia Caulk
(patcaulker@hotmail.com)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.