+2348133847021

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348133847021

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348133847021
Email: i.m.f.nigeriadepartment@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: i.m.f.nigeriadepartment@gmail.com
FROM Mrs.Christine Lagarde. (Director)
IMF.
On the Desk Of
Mr.frank,NESON. CEO Zenith Bank
DIRECTOR, INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
FOREIGN OPERATIONS.

Please Email here: i.m.f.nigeriadepartment@gmail.com

plase you can also call,at. +2348133847021

Re: Urgent Attention. Sir/Madam.

This is to enlighten you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand of money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies, Diplomatic agents and fraudulent barristers after which your fund/payment remain unpaid to you.

I am Mrs.Christine Lagarde a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Africa. were I have been assigned to take responsibility of your funds
remittance to you with out further delay. It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondence on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies across Europe to Africa and Asia and we have decided to put a stop to these nightmares, which is the reason I was appointed to handle your transaction. Note: your Compensation Fund worth Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($8.5M) And it
was loaded in ZENITH BANK ATM MASTER CARD. Due to so much scams so i decided to involve myself on this. So all the payment will be forwarding to them all the necessary arrangement has been made.

The Good news we have for you is to let you know that every arrangement regarding your Compensation Fund including all the Documentations has been obtained. So your
ATM CARD is ready to dispatch in this office . And the only thing you have to do is to send the insurance fee of your card which is $85 U.S. DOLLARS. So as quickly as we receive the payment your ATM MASTER CARD will be sent to you via FedEx Delivering Company to avoid any hitches from any agency that will stop your delivery parcel from not getting to your destination....

However, you have up and send the $85 U.S. DOLLARS only for the insurance fee of your card, if we don't hear from you with the payment information; the Federal Government will cancel the card. Below is the paying information to make the insurance fee through western union money transfer or money gram.

Receivers Name: OBIALO VALENTINE
Address......... Nigeria
Text Question..........GOOD
Text Answer......... Trust
Amount....... $85
Mtcn............

We also need your full name and address including your telephone number for easy communication with you on the delivery cause we will not beheld responsible for a wrong delivery. so I wait to hear from you with the payment info to enable us proceed with the delivering of your card.

Please Email here: i.m.f.nigeriadepartment@gmail.com?
Phone number +2348133847021

Regards,
Mrs.Christine Lagarde(Director)
International Monetary Funds
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.