+13473480489

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
nightmare

+13473480489

Post by nightmare »

Attention:

Since I no long hear from you again regarding your abandoned unclaimed consignment here at our airport storage vault,But why have you kept me silence for this long my Friend? Well, be advised that since I did not hear from you all this while regarding the delivery of your abandoned package, and now, the Customs are commencing their Quarterly Routine Check on undelivered/abandoned package next week, so to avoid confiscation or re-direction of your package.

This is to inform you that the fund was deposited with the Continental National Bank and I am giving you the contact of the Financial Consultant under the Continental National Bank who is in charge of the fund with the Continental National Bank , make sure you contact him because he will help you get your $3 million United States dollars which has been deposited in an Escrow Account.

Office Name: Albert Financial Consultant
Name: Mr Alberto Cruz Toress
Email: albertocruzt1102@gmail.com
Direct Line: +1 (315) 294-0539

Make sure you call Alberto Cruz Torres and send him to his office email or alternative private email albertocruzt1102@gmail.com he is the person in charge of the transfer of your fund And also Here is the Confirmation that your $3 Million Dollars has been transfer to Mr. Alberto Torres.

Call and Follow up the Instruction to confirm your Funds with Mr. Alberto in the State
Phone: (347) 348-0489
Account Number = 301083310 |
Access Code = 08670 |

Hope you recognize my effort and money spent so far in this process, upon your final transferring of your fund and confirmation in your account don't fail to keep me posted.

Endeavor to open communication with the aforementioned individual upon receipt of this letter in order to have this matter done with ASAP.

Congratulation and i await to hear from you.

Regards,
Kevin Kogel
Reply-To: <albertocruzt1102@gmail.com>
Subject: Financial Consultant About Your Transfer
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 18:29:16 -0500
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-IncomingHeaderCount: 13
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Return-Path: info@diavaz.com