+22966529457

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22966529457

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22966529457
Email: atmcard965@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: atmcard965@gmail.com
GOOD DAY MY FRIEND,

How are you, and with your family,

All the arragement is done about your ATM CARD,there is no problem again but i let you know that .

Our ATM DEPARTMENT OFFICE Benin republic here are delivery your ATM MASTER CARD with very little amount If you are ready to receive it which can cost you $85 dollar only. Now i let you know that all your total Amount of your ATM CARD is ( $5.8 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLAR ONLY ) so i let you understand that to Activate ATM CARD before is $200 dollar in any country in this world wide. but the COMMISSIONNER OF POLICE And MR Patrice Talon PRESIDENCE of Benin republic held a meeting with there Cabinet the cocultion is that the activation of ATM MASTER CARD will be $85dollar only. so if you know that you are ready to receive your ATM CARD contact This email ( atmcard965@gmail.com) and ask them where you can send the $46 dollar for activation fee of your ATM.

Remember that immediately the ATM CARD will delivery to you, every day you will Wedrawl $4000 dollar until all your total ATM MASTER CARD will got finish. Immedately you receive this email call me here +229 66529457 for more explanation.

THANK YOU GOD BLESS.

BEST REGARD

DR,MIKE IBE, FROM ATM DEPARTMENT OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22966529457

Post by NumberLover »

Reply-to: micheric72@gmail.com
Good Day,

How are you, and with your family,

All the arrangement is done about your ATM CARD,there is no problem again but i let you know that .

Our ATM DEPARTMENT OFFICE Benin republic here will delivery your ATM MASTER CARD with very little amount If you are ready to receive it which can cost you $32 dollar only. Now i let you understand that all your total Amount of your ATM CARD is ( $6.8 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLAR ONLY ) so i let you understand that to Activate ATM CARD before is $200 dollar in any country in this world wide. but the COMMISSIONER OF POLICE And MR Patrice Talon PRESIDENCY of Benin republic held a meeting with there Cabinet the conclusion is that the activation of ATM MASTER CARD will be $32 dollar only. so if you know that you are ready to receive your ATM CARD contact This email (micheric72@gmail.com) and ask them where you can send the $32 dollar for activation fee of your ATM.

Remember that immediately the ATM CARD will delivery to you, every day you will Withdraw $4000 dollar until all your total ATM MASTER CARD will got finish. Immediately you receive this email call me here +229 66529457 for more explanation.

THANK YOU GOD BLESS.

BEST REGARD
DR,MIKE IBE, FROM ATM DEPARTMENT OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: lasharocky@gmail.com

Reply-to: lasharocky@gmail.com
Attn Dear
We want to inform you that your $5000 has been release today from
western union and we want you to contact Dr Pard Moress immediately with this email
address (lasharocky@gmail.com)
Or the phone number(+22966529457)The western Union Office is needed your full information here.

Your Full Name____________
Your Country_____________
Your Phone Numbers____________
Your Age_______________
Your Occupation_______________
Your Sex

Immediately you receive this email try to Ask Dr Pard Moress, to give you the MTCN number for you to pick up your first payment of $5000 he sent to you.

The fund will be sending to you $5000 every day until the whole
Amount of $1.7Million USD will got Finish.immediately you pick up your first payment of $5000 dollar let me know

as soon as possible,for another payment of $5000 dollar Today.and again remember that the only fee you can pay is activation fee of your MTCN first payment,try to ask the Dr,Pard Moress,how much is activation fee of your MTCN first payment,and ask him where you can send it.

Thank You,
Regard
We wish You Good luck
Mr Mariki Uba
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: atmdepartment815@gmail.com

Good Day

(ATM CARD)has finalize all the necessary arrangement and your fund $4.5Million USD is inside ATM CARD UBA BANK BENIN REPUBLIC, but this moment your ATM CARD is in DHL OFFICE waiting for your Address were to deliver it.

so all the fee is Paid For you ( Expected ) Activation Fee.so try to ask them how much is Activation Fee immediately you receive this Email.now try to ask them how much is activation fee of your ATM CARD and try to ask the AtmOffice where you can send it. Because that is one thing holding your ATM CARD to delivery to your place.

YOUR INFOMATION IS NEEDED:

Your Name___
Your Country__
Your Address___
You?re Age/Sex__
Your Occupation
Direct Phone Number__
Your Home phone Number__

Contact this Email (atmdepartment815@gmail.com)
Try to call with this number TEL+22966529457 immediately you receive this
Email.Mr.Eric Don ATM DEPARTMENT OFFICE,

Attention Owner of This Email Address,
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: atmcard043@gmail.com

Good Day

(ATM CARD)has finalize all the necessary arrangement and your fund $4.5Million USD is inside ATM CARD UBA BANK BENIN REPUBLIC, but this moment your ATM CARD is in DHL OFFICE waiting for your Address were to deliver it.

so all the fee is Paid For you ( Expected ) Activation Fee.so try to ask them how much is Activation Fee immediately you receive this Email.now try to ask them how much is activation fee of your ATM CARD and try to ask the AtmOffice where you can send it. Because that is one thing holding your ATM CARD to delivery to your place.

YOUR INFORMATION IS NEEDED:

Your Name___
Your Country__
Your Address___
You?re Age/Sex__
Your Occupation
Direct Phone Number__
Your Hone phone Number__

Contact this Email (atmcard043@gmail.com)
Try to call with this number TEL+229-66529457 immediately you receive
this Email.
MR.MIKE IBE ATM DEPARTMENT OFFICE