+12028710849

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12028710849

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +12028710849
Email: agentmikeben@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

ASSIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP...OVERDUE FUND RELEASED TODAY

I am Mike Pence, and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your check draft Eighteen million united states dollars 18,000,000,00usd that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by Honorable president Donald Trump the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent MR MIKE BEN.

Also reconfirm your details for the check delivery by filling the form below and send it immediately to our .org in for verification and for prompt collection of your fund.

Fill The Form Below:

1. Full Names :
2. Residential Address :
3. Mobile Number:
4. Fax Number :
5. Occupation :
6. Sex :
7. Age :
8. Nationality :
9. Country :
10. Marital Status :

Accept my hearty congratulation again!

Contact Your Delivery Man MR MIKE BEN.Text or call:+12028710849 Agent mike Ben Email:(agentmikeben@gmail.com)

Yours Sincerely,
MR MIKE PENCE
vice-president USA
Email:usdepartment.whitehouse@yahoo.com
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW,Washington,DC 20500,United States
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.