+22968147632

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22968147632

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968147632
Email: postoffice367@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

The funds $2.5 Million US dollars were final credited to an ATM VISA CARD for you. It has been registered to POST MAIL OFFICE to have it deliver in your home address. The card is sealed in an envelope the pin# 4 digits number is also in the same envelope together with the ATM VISA CARD you will find the pin# inside the envelope. Please keep the pin numbers secret you can as well change the pin code to any other pin numbers of your choice. Make sure this code is kept secret to you personal this is for your own safety avoiding any other person accessing on it except anyone you asked to do so. I want you to email the POST MAIL OFFICE and inform them you are the owner of the package registered with them and you want a quick delivery to be done.

HERE IS THEIR CONTACT ADDRESS.

Contact Mr. Frank ubah
03 BP 1000,COTONOU
BENIN REPUBLIC.

E-mail Address: postoffice367@gmail.com

PHONE NO: (+229) 681-476-32

Please try and email the POST MAIL OFFICE as soon as you read this mail from me they assured us that the delivery will take only 72hrs (3) working days. So my dear, relax your mind within the next 72hrs from now, you will receive the ATM CARD in your home address and you start making withdraws with the ATM CARD.

Take note, i did not let the POST MAIL OFFICE to know the content of the envelope, i just told them it's a written letter which you need urgently. The reason why i told them this, is for them not to temper with the ATM CARD or delay on the delivery to your address. So don't let anyone to know what is inside the envelope. Try and email the POST MAIL OFFICE today tell them have a letter registered with them and you want a quick delivery made to you.

Thank you, we wait on your urgent response as soon as you receive the ATM CARD.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
MR. ZAKI NDUDI
INSPECTOR GENERAL STATE POLICE DEPARTMENT
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.