+22996459554

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22996459554

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22996459554
Email: westerntransfer000@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: itembaimazwell7@yahoo.com
Your Fund, Contact Western Union Hello,This is to notify you that I have deposited total sum of($3.70000000USD) on your behalf in this Western Union department after our final meeting today regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact Western Union director Dr. Mr. Ferdinand Joe via E-mail at below (westerntransfer000@hotmail.com) He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily. Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as. Your Receiver's Name_______________ Your Address:_______________ Your Country: ____________ Your Phone Number:__________ Though, Mrs.Anaet Mark has sent $6000 in your name today, so contact Dr. Mr. Ferdinand Joe or you call him +229-96459554 as soon as you receive this email and tell him to give you the Mtcn, sender name and question/answer to pick the $6000 Please let me know as soon as you received all your fund,Thanks Best Regards , Mr.Maxwell Itemba
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22996459554

Post by NumberLover »

Email: departmentatm00@hotmail.com

Reply-to: maxwellitembai3@yahoo.com
Attn:Dear Customer,Your Atm Visa Card I have been planning on how to get things being in order to you. Right now everything has been completed and this is to let you know that I have finalized with the bank manager, to credit your ($900,000.00USD) to an ATM VISA CARD. So your inherited funds of ($900,000.00USD) has been converted and credited to an ATM VISA CARD. This is to bring to your notice that I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM VISA CARD. I paid it because the ATM Card worth of $900,000.00USD will expire soon and when it expires, the whole money will go into Federal Government treasury account in my country here, so because of that I decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card fund will not expire, and I?m convinced that when you receive your ATM VISA Card that you must pay me back all my money and even compensate me for helping you. Now I want you to contact the ATM card office with your home /office address that you prefer for the delivery to be made so that they can deliver your ATM Visa Card to your designated address in your country without any delay. Like I stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid but I did not pay their official keeping fees because they refused. They refused, the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demurrage might have increased. They told me that their keeping fee is $25 per day, while I deposited it on Monday this week. Below is the Contact Information of the ATM officer in charge, Contact Person: Mr. Phillip Joe Office Email: (departmentatm00@hotmail.com) Phone number: +229-96459554 Contact them today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your ATM Visa card. Thanks and remain bless Best Regards. Mr.Stephen Bakken
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22996459554

Post by NumberLover »

Email: beningovernmentimmigrationoffice@yahoo.it

Reply-to: itembai.maxwell103@yahoo.com
The Benin Immigration Service Force, Central, Benin Republic, 01/01/2018 Attn, beneficiary ,Recovery Of Your Fund On Atm Card RECOVERY OF DIVERTED FUND ON ATM CARD I am contacting you personally to notify you of our discovery FUND as well as get some fact from you dear.Recently we arrested one intruder who work with D.H.L office in Benin with an ATM CARD bearing your name on it, as the beneficiary and the owner of the FUND on card. However the entire parcel containing the proof of claim ownership which includes 4 digit secret PIN # was also in your name has so far been recovered from him. After we arrested and interrogated him, he confessed his name as Mr Martins Edward who work with the D.H.L office in Benin. He further confessed that years ago, he was approached by a staff of United Bank of Africa (UBA) about the diversion of a parcel containing ATM VISA CARD belonging to one foreigner which he agreed and then they collaborated to divert your ATM VISA CARD from been dispatched to the destination. To further conclude our investigation, we will like to hear from you immediately to enable us carry out proper action. Waiting your immediate response re-confirming your full contact details for verification as follows: 1. Your full name 2. Your contact address. 3. Your Direct Phone Number and a copy of your identification needed so we can ascertain dealing with the true beneficiary. Meanwhile,the hard copy of the said card we recovered from the intruder crooks will be attach and send to you upon the confirmation of your mail, Reply immediately ok, Yours Sincerely, Muhammed Babandede MFR Comptroller General Benin Immigration Service E-Mail: beningovernmentimmigrationoffice@yahoo.it PHONE NUMBER: +229-96459554