+13202703587

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+13202703587

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +13202703587
Email: diploatjohn.m@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: ambermpe@yahoo.com
Dear Beneficially, I arrived America late yesterday, I'm preparing now to start coming to your home address with your Fund check Given to me by the Interpol Police Force. My name is John Michael Fred , I am a diplomat for the DHL delivery call me back right now And send me your full information where I will deliver your check worth ($6.9 million USD) call me back Right now,im waiting for you to start coming immediately we landed in Boston Logan International Airport , Massachusetts America already,Get Back to me asap contact Me in America Im your diplomat with this info ( Email address diploatjohn.m@gmail.com ) phone number (+1(3202703587) or I have been waiting to get you on phone as I have been here at Boston Logan International Airport Massachusetts America. contact Me now to proceed on your delivery.Meanwhile,do reconfirm Me With Your full data such as. Your Full Names, _____________ Sex ____________ Home Address, ____________ Your Direct Mobile Phone Number ____________ And State And City _____________ To Avoid Wrongly Delivery _____________ So get back to me now with the required information!!!. And Reply Back To Me ASAP Diplomat John Micheal Fred Do Call Me Back (+1(3202703587)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.