+917838356059

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+917838356059

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +917838356059
Email: rohitjain.rbi@barid.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

From: "Josh Adams - btaylor@findlay.edu" - do-not-reply@blackboard.com
Be informed that the IMF just discovered a US$15.5m owed to you through the IMF Central Data System. A part payment of US$4.8 Million has been approved to be paid to you through an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Card or Online Transfer (E-Transfer).

You are required to contact the Authorized Paying Bank, the Reserve Bank Of India through the below contact information;

Name: Mr. Rohit Jain
General Manager In-Charge,
Department of Banking Supervision (DBS),
Reserve Bank of India.
Contact Phone Number: +91 78 38 356059
Contact E-mail: rohitjain.rbi@barid.com

Contact him with your full name, address and phone number as soon as you receive this e-mail for further information on the effective payment of your approved fund of US$4.8 Million.

Yours In-Service,

Mr. Josh Adams
Director, Funds Reconciliation Dept.,
IMF Resident Representative Office, New Delhi, India.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +917838356059

Post by NumberLover »

Email: rohitjain274@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise owing to the fact that you may not remember me. I contacted you some years ago concerning a funds transfer which for some reasons I didn't conclude with you. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Trinidad and Tobago. Presently I'm in Trinidad and Tobago for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

I made a bond deposit of US$2.5Million to the security Vault Account of the Reserve Bank of India in your name. Now contact Mr. Rohit Jain of the Reserve Bank Of India through the below contact information;

Reserve Bank of India.
Contact E-mail:rohitjain274@yahoo.com

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reserve Bank of India on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr. Rohit Jain, he will transfer the amount to you without any delay.

Regards,
Barrister Abel Dabul Esq.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +917838356059

Post by NumberLover »

Email: shrirohitjain@gmail.com

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise owing to the fact that you may not remember me. I contacted you some years ago concerning a funds transfer which for some reasons I didn't conclude with you. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Trinidad and Tobago. Presently I'm in Trinidad and Tobago for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

I made a bond deposit of US$2.5Million to the security Vault Account of the Reserve Bank of India in your name. Now contact Mr. Rohit Jain of the Reserve Bank Of India through the below contact information;

Reserve Bank of India.
Contact E-mail: shrirohitjain@gmail.com

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reserve Bank of India on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr. Rohit Jain, he will transfer the amount to you without any delay.

Regards,
Barrister Abel Dabul Esq.