+22999741752

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999741752

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999741752
Email: fileinformatic@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: fileinformatic@gmail.com
IMF WORLD REGULATORY OFFICE
INTERNATIONAL FUNDS REGULATORY AUTHORITY
INTER-CONTINENTAL DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPT
FROM THE DESK OF: HONORABLE MICHAEL BORIS DIRECTOR
TELEPHONE: +229-99741752

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,

PROVISION OF AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM CERTIFICATE FOR LEGAL COVER/PROTECTION OF US$17.5M IN YOUR FAVOR.

I AM RATHER SPEECHLESS AT THE MOMENT AS THE ANTICIPATION OF THIS LONG AWAITED MOMENT IS ABOUT TO ARRIVE.

PERSONALLY, I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO GO AHEAD AND CONCLUDE THE REMITTANCE OF YOUR PAYMENT CONSIDERING YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY PURSUING TO YOUR PAYMENT.

DRAGGING UNNECESSARY ATTENTIONS AT THIS MOMENT WILL DO US NO GOOD RATHER THAN HARM AND DAMAGE. YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOOSE YOUR FUND ESPECIALLY WHEN THE FEE IS NOTHING COMPARING TO YOUR APPROVED OVER DUE PAYMENT WITH THIS OFFICE THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF), SO I WILL ADVICE YOU TO PROCEED AND COMPLETE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR SAID FUND BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY AS YOU KNOW THAT I AM ONLY A WORKER AT THIS OFFICE AND I WORK ACCORDING TO THERE DIRECTIVES.

NOW LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY GOOD, I HAVE PROMISE YOU THAT I AM GOING TO HELP YOU GET THE TRANSFER COMPLETED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WHICH I FULLY KNOWS THAT I CAN DO EXACTLY WHAT AS I HAVE PROMISED YOU BUT IF YOU FEEL YOU DON'T TRUST ME THEN LETS FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING, SO INVOLVING A THIRD PARTY WILL DO US KNOW GOOD RATHER THAN ATTRACTING MORE AND MORE ATTENTIONS TO YOUR BUSINESS TRANSACTION AND YOUR PRIVATE MONEY.

I AM HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE PAST EXPERIENCE WITH THE NONE OFFICIAL OFFICERS OF THIS OUR GREAT COUNTRY AND ALSO WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN HEARING, WHICH I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT EXPERIENCE SUCH A THING IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN OR IN THIS PRESENT TRANSACTION. BUT MY DEAR, DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY SUCH THOUGHT THIS TIME BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU FOR GOOD.

I MUST LET YOU KNOW THAT IT IS AGAINST MY DOCTRINE AND RELIGION AS A CHRISTIAN TO STEAL, GOD WILL BEAR ME WITNESS THAT I HAVE NEVER HAD THAT THOUGH OF EVIL FOR YOU, I HAVE NEVER EVEN IMAGINE OF LYING TO YOU, LET ME PERISH FOR EVER IN THE BOTTOMLESS PITT OF HELL, IF I AM HERE TO DECEIVE YOU.

I KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOU MAY HAVE HAD OF THE ROUGH TRIALS AND TRIBULATION GOING ON IN THIS PRESENT WORLD AND I MUST TELL YOU THAT TRIBULATION AND TRIAL WILL ONLY LAST FOR A WHILE, BUT JOY COMES IN THE MORNING. IF YOU HAVE FAITH LIKE A MUSTER SEED, YOUR GOOD DREAMS WILL DEFINITELY BECOME REALITY. GOD WILL DO IT FOR YOU AND I, THEREFORE, ACCEPT AND CLAIM YOUR BLESSINGS NOW.

I WISH TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IF I LIE TO YOU, I HAVE COMMITTED SIN AGAINST GOD ALMIGHTY, AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND AGAINST YOU AS A HUMAN. AS THE BIBLE SAYS "NO SINNER WILL GO UNPUNISHED, SO WHAT DOES IT PROFIT ME TO ENJOY TODAY AND SUFFER TILL THE END OF MY LIFE, ALSO SUFFER PUNISHMENTS FROM OUR CREATOR WHOM WE ALL SHALL ANSWER TO AND GIVE ACCOUNT OF HOW WE LIVED OUR LIVES HERE ON EARTH.

BY THE WAY I URGE YOU TO GO ON YOUR KNEELS TONIGHT AND PRAY ASKING GOD TO SHOW YOU THIS DEAL AND THE POSSIBLE OUTCOME OF IT. THEN GO TO BED. I AM VERY SURE THAT THE TRUE GOD WHOM YOU AND I ARE SERVING WILL REVEAL THE OUTCOME TO YOU.

ONCE YOU REPLACE YOUR NEGATIVE THOUGHTS WITH POSITIVE ONES, YOU WILL START HAVING POSITIVE RESULTS IN THIS DEAL, I AM ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE I FULLY KNOW THAT THIS IS FOR REAL AND I WILL GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT FOR MY WORK WELL DONE ONCE YOU RECEIVE THE SAID FUNDS IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND START MAKING WITHDRAWALS.

YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU COMPLETE YOUR FUND TRANSFER TODAY, SHOULD YOU WISH TO COMPLETE YOUR FUND TRANSFER WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF BENIN REPUBLIC, PROCEED IMMEDIATELY AND SEND THE NEEDED FEE OF USD$97.00 TO ENABLE US COMPLETE YOUR FUND TRANSFER TODAY. NOTE THAT ALL ARRANGEMENTS HAS BEEN COMPLETED FOR THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF THE SAID FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT UPON THE RECEIPT OF THE REQUIRED FEE TODAY. SO DO GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

NOW LISTEN VERY GOOD, I AM NOT HERE TO PLAY OR TO BE WASTING YOUR TIME OR MINE IF THIS TRANSACTION IS NOT FOR REAL AND THE ONLY THING WHY I AM FIGHTING AND WORKING HARD TO TRANSFER YOUR SAID APPROVED FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IS BECAUSE ONCE YOU ARE ABLE TO RECEIVE IT AND START MAKING WITHDRAWAL FROM YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY REGAIN YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM AND HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO LIVE ON AND ESTABLISH A GOOD BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY, THEN YOU WILL COMPENSATE ME FOR MY JOB WELL DONE AND FOR ME BEEN A REVEREND FATHER OF THE HOLLY CATHOLIC CHURCH, I HAVE SWEAR TO MY GOD THAT I WILL NOT LIE BEFORE HIM, SO GOD IN HEAVEN KNOWS THAT I AM NOT A LIAR, I AM ONLY WORKING FOR YOU AND I MUST FOLLOW THE RIGHT PROCEDURES.

BE GUARANTEED AND ASSURED THAT YOUR APPROVED FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR PROVIDED BANK ACCOUNT UPON THE RECEIPT CONFIRMATION OF THE SAID FUNDS WITHIN THE NEXT 7-WORKING HOURS AS SOON AS YOU ARE ABLE TO COMPLY WITH THE PAYMENT DIRECTIVES, AS THAT IS THE ONLY THING DELAYING YOU NOT TO RECEIVE YOUR SAID FUNDS AT THE MOMENT.

HOW EVER; NOTE THAT EVERY NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT HAS BEEN CONCLUDED FOR THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR SAID FUNDS WITHIN THE NEXT 7HRS RECEIPT CONFIRM OF THE STATED FEE, THUS, THE SAID CHARGES IS TO COMPLETE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR SAID FUNDS INTO YOUR SAID BANK ACCOUNT, ALSO NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT THE MAKING OF THIS INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) RATHER, A STRINGENT MEASURE IMPOSED BY INTERNATIONAL MONETARY TASK FORCE TO TRACK DOWN ILLEGAL MONEY LAUNDRY ACTIVISTS AND TERRORIST SPONSORS.

ASSUMING THERE IS NO BOND ON THE FUND, ALL WE COULD HAVE DONE IS TO SUBTRACT THE CHARGES FROM THE APPROVED AMOUNT AND MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR YOU. BUT BECAUSE THE FUND WAS COMPLETELY BONDED FOR SECURITY REASONS, THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN DEDUCT OR ADD TO IT WHEN FUND IS BONDED FOR SECURITY REASONS, SO SHOULD YOU WISH TO COMPLETE YOUR FUND TRANSFER WITH THIS OFFICE, YOU HAVE TO ACT ACCORDINGLY TO ENABLE US WORK FOR YOU IMMEDIATELY.

THIS LETTER IS OUR 100% BOND UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE TO YOU, AND FORMS A LITERALLY DEED FOR THIS PAYMENT, IT ALSO FORMS AN INTEGRAL PART OF ALL OUR CONFIRMATIONS / GUARANTEE COMMITTED TO YOU IN RESPECT OF THIS MATTER. FOR OUR INVOLVEMENT IN THIS ARRANGEMENT, THIS IS A 'DEED OF UNDERSTANDING' BINDING ON THIS PAYMENT APPROVED IN YOUR FAVOR.

FINALLY, WE UNCONDITIONALLY AND IRREVOCABLY GUARANTEE TO YOU THAT LESS THAN 7HOURS CONFIRMATION RECEIPT OF THE ABOVE STATED FEES OF USD$97.00, I SHALL GLADLY RELEASE YOUR APPROVED PAYMENT INTO YOUR AUTHORIZED BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

USE BELOW INFORMATION TO SEND IT VIA MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER!!!!

RECEIVERS NAME:-----IGNA HAIGBO
CITY :-----COTONOU
AMOUNT:-----USD$97.00

WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE ARE INDEED VERY VERY SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES ANY DELAY THIS MUST HAVE CAUSED YOU IN HAVING YOUR FUND PAID OUT TO YOU LONG BEFORE NOW.

CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS E-MAIL BY YOU IMMEDIATELY AND BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL BE SMILING TO YOUR BANK ONCE YOU COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE DIRECTIVES NOW.

NOW YOUR NEW PAYMENT REFERENCE NO.-35460021, ALLOCATION NO: 674632 PASSWORD NO: 339331, PIN CODE NO: 55674 AND YOUR CERTIFICATE OF MERIT PAYMENT NO: 103, CBN RELEASED CODE NO: 0763; IMMEDIATE TELEX CONFIRMATION NO: -1114433; SECRET CODE NO: XXTN013, HAVING RECEIVED THESE VITAL PAYMENT NUMBERS, YOU ARE QUALIFIED NOW TO RECEIVED AND CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY WITHIN THE NEXT 7HRS FROM THE HELP OF THIS HONORABLE OFFICE, FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF BENIN IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVED THE REQUIRED FEE.

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS E-MAIL NOW WILL GO A LONG WAY IN HELPING US ENSURE YOUR PAYMENT IS RELEASED TO YOU WITHIN 7 HOURS OF YOU ACTING AS INSTRUCTED YOU NOW.

RESPOND BACK IMMEDIATELY. CALL FOR MORE DETAILS.

HONORABLE MICHAEL BORIS
DIRECTOR INTER-CONTINENTAL
DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPT.
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
TELEPHONE: +229-99741752
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22999741752

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: 22999741752 & +22999355673
Email: dpt_transferunionwestern@outlook.fr
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: dpt_transferunionwestern@outlook.fr
Attention: Beneficiary,

Your mail details' regarding your fund was well acknowledged on my deck this afternoon. after our official verification perusal we have obtain facts that you are the confide beneficiary of the fund valued at Three Million Five Hundred Thousand united state dollars deposited in our office by the Ministry of Finance of the federal republic of Benin through fund vault ktu/ 9023118308/03 from united nation as compensation. We want to use this opportunity to congratulate you once again for this immensely donation given to you by UN. Please you are advice to go through this email carefully and make sure you understand and comply with the contents before replying. We are instructed by federal government of Benin to transfer your fund to you via our in-installment transfer through our service (western union money transfer). So you will be receiving $5,200.00 usd daily until the successful installment transfer of your total fund of (US$3,500,000.00) is completed.

Your first payment has been generated but not yet uploaded completed to the Western Union world wide central system for payout to you. For the benefit of doubt visit our website and track your first $5,200.00 USD online on your personal computer as instructed below: Enter our website online link: { https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/self ... cktransfer } to track your payment... Then Enter the MTCN; (980 079 7877) and click (Track Transfer) your will see that your first $5,200 USD is available and still processing because the upload is yet to be completed to the western union world wide central system for payout to you from your country.

Now you are required to re-instate your payment folder from STU office for activation of your Compensation Fund before this transaction can be uploaded to the Western Union world wide central system to enable you to start picking up your daily payment from any western union office around you without any hitch)-you are advice to proceed to the western union and send the required re- in-statement charges of $79.00 USD immediately on the information contained in the payment advice below-

We intend to deduct the required charge/fee out from your total fund but the financial trust fund committee of Benin republic proof in accordance to united nation financial edits of 1990 as related to international fund transfer policy as agreed with western union acts that no one has right over your fund as it have been signed and stamped that no money should be deducted from your fund until it all gets to you to avoid any Mal-practice in making excessive deduction from your fund, be informed that if the policy is not observe it might involve corruption which in other words might lead you loosing your fund, therefore take note that we cannot deduct your fees from your fund.

We are giving you 100% assurance of completing your transfer today once the transfer activation charge is receive today. You are also advised to send the Activation charges via western union with the information given below or send through money gram if that will be faster for you because there is no more time;

Receiver's Name:-----Cecilia Anagor
City:------Cotonou
Text Question:------Payment
Text Answer:------Payment
Amount:--------$79.00 Only.

This is the only official requirements needed and you are given a mandate to get this concluded. So that your transfers will be uploaded correctly to the western union worldwide central system for payout of your daily transfer. Kindly forward the below details after payment for proper confirmation and we shall proceed with the activation of your payment for available to pick up by you from any western union in your country/Address.

MTCN:...
SENDER NAME:..
ADDRESS:....

Please call us at +229-99741752 for any assistance in cancelling and/or refunding your money transfer.

Mr. Edward Mark
General Operation Manager.
Western Union Department
Telephone Number: +229-99355673
Email:dpt_transferunionwestern@outlook.fr
Ref; United Nation Compensation Fund
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.