+22998593190

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22998593190

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998593190
Email: officef284@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: interpolbeninrepublic.command@gmail.com
*Greeting from Mr Michael Peter:*

*Please i want to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk because the director of the MONEY GRAM transfer said that they should divert your fund to **the government treasury account just because that you can not pay the transfer fee, As result of the information we got i told them to wait until i hear from you today so that i will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money $2.5m which is your over due inheritance payment just because of transfer fee.*

*But the reason why i sent you this email now is that you still have the chance to claim your fund if you could send this $48 today because i have already make an arrangement with TNT courier company which will deliver your fund to you within 2 days with your tracking number to see when it is coming to you but **failing to do this, they will have power over your fund and am very sorry if you failed as this is the last chance.*

*Please here is the money gram information to send the $48 in the name of my messenger to avoid delay in receiving your fund and remember that i have done my best for you and i will make sure that your fund get to your hand next tomorrow.Please Noted That if You Find This email In Your Spam Please No That Is Due To Low Network .*

*Receivers Name:...Ojo Ken*
*City....... Cotonou*
*Test Question:.. Fine*
*Answer:.. Fine*
*Amount: ...$48*

*Send it to me for easy collection on my email (officef284@gmail.com <officef284@gmail.com>) the MTCN ontrol number, amount sent, name and address of sender*

*Thanks*
*Mr Michael Peters*
*Call Phone +22998593190*
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.