+22960886782

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22960886782

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22960886782 & +22999686561
Email: imf.department2017@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: imf.department2017@gmail.com
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS BENIN REPUBLIC UNIT,4/12/2017.

This is my Office Information and any letter that come to you without this office address is a scam office address so be informed.

C/O Ministère de l'Economie et des Finances
Bâtiment IGF, 2e étage
08 BP 989
Cotonou.

ATTENTIONS!!!

Greetings to you my good beneficial, happy new month to you.I am writing to you on behalf of the entire staff of international monetary fund Benin Republic unit to apologize for what has happened to you in this Country, all in the name of IMF agent so,we the entire staff said we are sorry for that and promise that such will not happen again because after the meeting we had with our president we found out that you have lost a lot in this country so we apologizing for that.

Once again we will like to inform you of your fund which was in this our office for past two years ago as result of undelivered because of those crooks in this country was now to be delivered to you after through the help of your urgent response with full information so that we will hasten up with your delivery so that you can start making use of your fund before this week ending.

We will also like to inform you not to reply to any email without our office address to avoid you getting into the hand of the internet hackers,so you are to provide us with the following information:

YOUR Full Name:
Your Current home Address:
Phone number:
To this our office e-mail address (imf.department2017@gmail.com)

Call me on my office number
(+229)608-867-82
(+229)996-865-61

My Regards
MR KARIM BARHOUMI
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.