+17065383768

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+17065383768

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +17065383768
Email: danielhilligoss@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: danielhilligoss@gmail.com
GREETING FROM ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

I'm Mr.Daniel Hilligoss, How are you doing today, I'm writing from Immigration Department at Orlando International airport Florida, I write on behalf of your unreleased consignment box that is here for a very long time now, we discovered this box last Friday on the IMF & FMF investigation, We discovered your number and other private details which identified you as the righteous owner for the box, The box worth 26.5million USD, which will be mailed to your home address as soon as you comply with our instructions.

According to the report we have in my desk said to be: United States securities enforcement agency here in Orlando international airport asked your shipment agent who was positioned to deliver your box to your address"
to provide a ownership & Funds released certificate for the caring box to clarify to them that it wasn't money laundry, But he failed to provide the required documents, while there is being law ruling this blessed country,
On the process they have the box seized for security reasons.

YOUR PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO XGT444. This Funds will now be delivered to your designated address or your
preferred payment option. We have perfected all modules on how to bring this fund to your house without any problem, before we proceed your appearance it's needed here or send your trusted lawyer down here with the needed ownership and money laundry documents which was and still required in order to complete the clearance before the box will be shipped to your home address.

Note: United Nations and the United States Government has only authorized my office to release the consignment box to you as true beneficiary of the Fund. Note that your box will be mailed to you through Speed Trust courier
company to your designated address immediately you admit full compliance to this message. You are advised to acknowledge the receipt of this message with the below details enclosed to help reconfirm your information for security reasons.

Your Full Name:
Your Contact House Address:
Name of City of Residence:
Country of Residence:
Direct Mobile Telephone Number:
ID Card, DL or Passport Copy:
Age and Occupation:
CALL +1 (706) 538-3768

SINCERELY
Mr:Daniel Hilligoss.
Int'l safe keeping DMT
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.