+22999182321

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999182321

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999182321
Email: ministryofconomyng@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: ministryofconomyng@gmail.com
Dear funds Beneficiary!

I am a Barrister from the Federal High Court Benin, Republic of Africa,I am writing this email to inform you officially that your fund file has been approved by the Presidential Office here and we have sent your information to Federal Ministry of Finance to release your fund immediately.The Office of Federal High Court Benin has taken charge after a long delay by other agencies like IMF,due to mismanagement.

It is important to know that I am the Attorney General who applied to release of your fund totaling $8.5000.00 thousand Dollars.I did it because it has become known and shameful to our government that some of agencies here could not handle an international transaction, as such. We do apologies for the mismanagement of the IMF and other agencies and advise you to quit communication with any of them. Your fund will be release to you urgent:once your delivering details have been received,

Furthermore, we had the Ambassador of your country here signed stamped your fund documents in our office.This is legally because it will ensure that the government of your country will not stop your fund when you start withdrawing.

Finally, it is interesting to know that the management of Ministry of Economy and Finance (Benin) had issued and irrevocable approval order with Release Code: GNC/3480/02/22 in your favor for the inheritance entitlement/award winning payment. Transaction ID: #8345014. To this effect,International monetary fund (IMF) has deposited your fund since Nov.29,2017. Hence, you are to contact the current, Minister of Economy and Finance (Benin), at below information for instructions on how to get your funds:

Name:(Dr.Mohamed Ahmed)
Email:(ministryofconomyng@gmail.com)
Tel:(+229 991-823-21)

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Bernard C. Williams(SAN)
GENERAL ATTORNEY OF BENIN,REPUBLIC
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.