+22998123056

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22998123056

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998123056
Email: westernunuionoffice@seznam.cz
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: westernunuionoffice@seznam.cz
Read Carefully,

I have deposited the check as we agreed with Western union Office.All you have to do is to contact them at:(westernunuionoffice@seznam.cz)they will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily. My agreement with them is $5,000 USD two time daily until the whole of $4.8USD is transferred

The only fee you will send to them before the transfer is 55USD for paper work and remittance. Please if this fee will not be available right now don't send email to them to avoid demurrage, because as soon as they receive your email, the demurrage of your fund will start,E-mail them with the above address, the contact person is MR TONY WOOD, with phone number:- +229-98-123-056

Thank you.
Dr James Richard.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22998123056

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998123056
Email: westernunionoffice01@seznam.cz
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: westernunionoffice01@seznam.cz
Read Carefully,

I have deposited the check as we agreed with Western union Office.All you have to do is to contact them at:(westernunionoffice01@seznam.cz)they will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily. My agreement with them is $5,000 USD two time daily until the whole of $4.8USD is transferred

The only fee you will send to them before the transfer is 55USD for paper work and remittance. Please if this fee did not be Availably right now don't send email to them for avoid Demurrage, because as soon as their receiver your email, the Demurrage of your fund will stater,E-mail them with above address, the contact person is MR TONY WOOD, with phone number:- +229-98-123-056

Thank you.
Mr.Michael Tudon Jr
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.