+22966556274

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22966556274

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22966556274
Email: bceao.info141@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: bceao.info141@gmail.com
Attn: Dear,

Your Money Gram payment is now ready for you to start picking it up through this custody and the total fund is $780.000. 000 Usd which was deposited in this custody three months ago and we decided to contact you on your email address, the maximum amount you will be receiving per day is $4,000 Usd till your total fund is transferred to you. and also want to use this opportunity to inform you about the new system our government gave to us about transferring fund due to fraudulent email's used with our name, every customer will be paying his or her processing fee of $60 Usd,

Most important now you have to re-confirm your current receiver's information to him such as

1) Receiver's Name..........
2) Nationality...........
3) Address..........
4) Age.............
5) Phone Number...........
6) Marital Status.........

And please be informed that the manager's name Mr Terry James (TJ), for more question please Email at ( bceao.info141@gmail.com )ask him the info you will use to send the fee and contact him through Phone Number (+229-66556274).

Thanks

Mrs Rose Good luck.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22966556274

Post by NumberLover »

Email: psntoffbj@gmail.com

Reply-to: psntoffbj@gmail.com
Good News to you,

I apologize for contacting you with another email address/name is due to the urgent of the matter; And I Hope you have not forgotten me, I am your business partner who contacted you some time ago to assist me secure the transfer of some fund to your account. Though you were not able to assist me conclude the transaction, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the assistance and cooperation of a new partner from Japan Presently I?m in Japan for investment projects with my own share of the total funds.

meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds,

I made sure you were not left out from the benefit of the transaction hence I kept aside for you sum of $1,000,000 .00 USD One Million United State dollar in MONEYGRAM OFFICE. I and my new partner agreed to compensate you with that amount for all your past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and contact MoneyGram Office with below registered info, please do let me know immediately you receive the entire money so that we share the joy together after all the suffering I experienced at that time. At the moment, I?m very busy here because of the investment projects me and my partner are having at hand so I will not have the chance to check my mailbox or to reply your mails, finally, as soon as you contact the MoneyGram Manager, he will tell you possible ways your money will be send to you, so feel free to get in touch with the Manager, MoneyGram Office NOW.

Below is the Registration Information of your compensate fund and you are to provide this details to the MoneyGram Manager when contacting him as evidence of receiving email from me and as a beneficiary to this fund.

REFERENCE CODE NO: UNAP 563EUS
REGISTERED TAG: UNZEFCB79268
SECURITY CODE: SCUN/2015/90363
TRANSACTION CODE 8563/TCUNEU/9563/56253
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE: CDCUN/EU673/IEDD/-09/17
DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE N0: 735642

Here is Money-Gram email address:

MoneyGram Office contact address:
Manager: Mr. Mike Green.
Address: BP 012 Porto Novo-Benin Rep.
Phone:+22966556274
Email:psntoffbj@gmail.com

Yours
Business partner.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22966556274

Post by NumberLover »

Email: psntoffbj@gmail.com

Reply-to: psntoffbj@gmail.com
Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J.Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C

Attn: Fund Beneficiary!!!

This e-mail has been issued to you in order to officially inform you that we have completed an investigation on an International Payment in which was issued to you by an International Lottery Company. With the help of our newly developed technology (International Monitoring Network System), we discovered that your e- mail address was automatically selected by an Online Balloting System, this has legally won you the sum of $2.4million USD from a Lottery Company outside the United States of America. During our investigation, we discovered that your e- mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you via INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT.

Normally, it will take up to five business days for an INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT by your local bank. We have successfully notified this company on your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank within the world winded, to enable you cash the check instantly without any delay, henceforth the stated amount of $2.4million USD has been deposited with IMF.

We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited with IMF you will be required to settle the following bills directly to the Lottery Agent in- charge of this transaction whom is located in Abomey-Calavi, Benin Republic. According to our discoveries, you were required to pay for the following,

(1) Deposit Fee's (IMF INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE)
(2) Shipping Fee's ( This is the charge for shipping the Cashier's Check to your home address) The total amount for everything is $96.00 We have tried our possible best to indicate that this $96.00 should be deducted from your winning prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited to IMF and cannot be accessed by anyone apart from you the winner, therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the Agent in-charge of this transaction In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge ( Mr.Egbuonu Peter ) via e-mail.

Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME: Mr Smith Malu
E-MAIL ADDRESS:(psntoffbj@gmail.com)
PHONE NUMBER: +229-66556274.

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:
1. Your full Name=======2. your Address=======3. Nationality=======4. Age===============5. Occupation=======6. Phone Number=======7. Present Country===8. Fax [optional]===9. Email address===10. Sex==============******************************

You will also be required to request Western Union or Money Gram details on how to send the required $96.00 in order to immediately ship your prize of $2.4 million USD via INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT from IMF, also include the following transaction code in order for him to immediately identify this transaction: EA2948-910. This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $96.00 ONLY to Mr.SMITH MALU via information, in, which he shall send to you,

MR. Andrew G. McCabe
Federal Bureau of Investigation F B I
FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
Yours in Service, Andrew G. McCabe
III Director Office of Public Affairs