+22999449193

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999449193

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999449193
Email: j.larry00239@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: j.larry00239@gmail.com
Money Reference Number (MTCN): #237 404 0640

Attention Beneficiary

Be informed that the sum of Five thousand dollars $5000.00USD has already been sent to you via Western Union Money Transfer office as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full overdue payment worth a total sum of $4.8MillionUSD via the western union by the Ministry of Finance.

I tried contacting you to give you the necessary information to enable you pick up your funds but I couldn't get through yesterday, so I decided to email you the MTCN and sender$B!G(Bs name so that you can pick up the $5000.00 to enable us send another $5000.00 by tomorrow.

As you know already that we will be sending you $5000.00 only per day, meanwhile it was agreed that you have to obtain a transfer clearance certificate and the charge is sum of $230.00 before you are enabled to pick up your first payment at any agent location, do take note of this, that you are to pay the $230.00 before picking up your first payment.

Go to any western union office in your location to pick up the $5000.00 which is currently active and do try to call me via (+229 99449193) as soon as you get this email as the only Operation Manager in charge of your payment, and I will send you another payment tomorrow once you pick up the first one.

Below is the western union information to pick up the $5000.00USD which you will be receiving daily after you send the clearance certificate payment of $230.00 to this office.

NOTE: That you cannot pick up these funds if the transfer clearance certificate charges is not paid.

Your first payment of $5000 information to be pick up is below,

Money Reference Number (MTCN): 237 404 0640
Sender First Name: Isaiah
Sender Last Name: Ike

Your payment is ready to pick up at any agent location but you can't do that without the transfer clearance fee of $230.00. Therefore, I will be waiting to hear from you with the clearance certificate payment of $230.00 today and you are to make use of the information below to send the fee.

RECEIVER: JOHN IDE.
CITY: COTONOU
QUESTION: TODAY?
ANSWER: YES
AMOUNT: $230.00

Do get back to me with your current transfer details as listed: Phone number, Address, Country, Copy of your ID card or driven license.

Contact info: Dr Larry John
Email: j.larry00239@gmail.com
Tel: +229 99449193

Thanks and may God Bless you.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.