+22967682475

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22967682475

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22967682475
Email: beneficiaryattention11@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Attention: Beneficiary This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through our western union network, we have credited your total fund of $2,500,000.00 Legitimate USD into an ATM VISA card,and we have paid the delivery fee of your ATM VISA card to you, we paid it because your ATM VISA card worth of $2,500,000.00 which we have registered for deliver, has less than 16 days to expire in the custody of the EMS Company and when it expires, the money will go into federal government treasury account. For that we decided to help you pay off the money so that your ATM VISA card will not expire, because we trust that when you receive this your ATM VISA card, definitely you must pay us back and even compensate us for helping you. Like we stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid ,therefore the only money you were advice to send to them is their official security keeping fees of $25usd every day. Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but I did not pay their official security keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demur rage might have increased by then, They told me that their official security keeping fees is $25.00 per a day , and I deposited it yesterday being 21 of November, 2017. Therefore you should contact them with the below contact information Company name; EMS Express Customer Service Logistic Manager:Mr.Jerry Brown Email:(beneficiaryattention11@yahoo.com) Phone: +229 67 68 24 75 Try to contact them today and also send them the security official security keeping charge to avoid increasing of their fees and let me know once you receive this your ATM VISA CARD. Contact them today with your full information requested below Your Full Name Your Country Your Residence Home Address A Copy of You Identification Your Direct Phone Your Cell Age/Sex Try to indicate all this codes to them because it will prove that you are the rightful person that own the ATM visa card deposited in their custody. Shipment Code awb 33xzs ATM Card Registered Code No xgt442 Security Code sctc:2001dhx:567: Transaction Code 233:cstc:101:33028 Certificate Deposit code: sctc:bun.xxiv:78:01 Depositor:Mrs. Linda Tutu Manager of UBA Bank Plc This is to avoid wrong delivery, do that urgent to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let us know once you receive your ATM VISA CARD. Yours sincerely MRS Linda Tutu
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.