+22999659382

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999659382

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999659382
Email: edwinfoster33@yandex.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee fraud Scam

Reply-to: philimonyoung700@gmail.com
Attn:The owner of this E-mail ID

Dear friend

Your Name And Your Contact Details Was Given To This Office In Respect Of Your Total inherited/Compensation Sum Owed To You Which You Have Failed To Claim Because Of Either Non-Compliance Of Official Processes Or Because Of Your Unbelief Of The Reality Of Your Genuine Payment.

We Wish To Bring To You The Solution To This Problem. Right Now We Have Arranged Your Payment Through Our Swift Card Payment Centers, That Is The Latest Instruction From Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS)This UBA ATM payment Center Will Send To You An ATM VISA Card Which You Will Use To Withdraw Your Money In Any ATM Machine In Any Part Of The World, So IfYou Like To Receive Your Fund In This Way, Please Let Us Know By Contacting Us Back on the followinbg information:

PHONE NUMBER: +22999659382
Email:(edwinfoster33@yandex.com

And Also Send The Following Information As Listed Below.

1. Full Name
2. Phone And Fax Number
3. Delivery address
4.ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION/ If any available

We Have Been Mandated By The ECOWAS Parliament To Issue Out $7.5million USD in your favor This fiscal year. Also For Your Information, You Have To Stop Any Further Communication With Any Other Person (S) Or Office(S) To Avoid Any Hitches In Receiving Your Payment.

Note That Because Of Impostors,We Hereby Issued You Our Code Of Conduct, Which Is (ATM-202) So You Have To Indicate This Code When Contacting The Card Center By Using It As Your Subject.

=======================================================

AS SOON AS I CONFIRM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION I WILL DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO PROCEED ON IMMEDIATE DISPATCHING OF YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22999659382

Post by NumberLover »

Email: edwinfoster33@yandex.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: edwinfoster33@yandex.com
Attn:The owner of this E-mail ID

Dear friend

Your Name And Your Contact Details Was Given To This Office In Respect Of Your Total inherited/Compensation Sum Owed To You Which You Have Failed To Claim Because Of Either Non-Compliance Of Official Processes Or Because Of Your Unbelief Of The Reality Of Your Genuine Payment.

We Wish To Bring To You The Solution To This Problem. Right Now We Have Arranged Your Payment Through Our Swift Card Payment Centers, That Is The Latest Instruction From Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS)This UBA ATM payment Center Will Send To You An ATM VISA Card Which You Will Use To Withdraw Your Money In Any ATM Machine In Any Part Of The World, So If You Like To Receive Your Fund In This Way, Please Let Us Know By Contacting Us Back on the following information:

PHONE NUMBER: +22999659382
Email:(edwinfoster33@yandex.com
And Also Send The Following Information As Listed Below.

1. Full Name
2. Phone And Fax Number
3. Delivery address
4.ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION/ If any available

We Have Been Mandated By The ECOWAS Parliament To Issue Out $7.5million USD in your favor This fiscal year. Also For Your Information, You Have To Stop Any
Further Communication With Any Other Person (S) Or Office(S) To Avoid Any Hitches In Receiving Your Payment.

Note That Because Of Impostors,We Hereby Issued You Our Code Of Conduct, Which
Is (ATM-202) So You Have To Indicate This Code When Contacting The Card Center By Using It As Your Subject.
=======================================================

AS SOON AS I CONFIRM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION I WILL DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO PROCEED ON IMMEDIATE DISPATCHING OF YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: westernunion13113@yahoo.com

Having reviewed all the obstacles and problems surrounding the transfer of your $2.5 Million a compensation which was made approved by the State Government to you as beneficiary. I have been fighting tooth and nails to make sure you receive these payments. Investigation has been made and it was discovered that Mr. Vincent Abat was behind all the delays and his plans is to divert the funds to his personal bank account. After a board meeting this morning with the IMF Office where the $2.5 Million was made approved, it was conclude that your funds should be paid to you without any further delay. Right now, i will advice you follow my last and final instructions because the bank have agreed to make the transfer today. My final conclusion with the bank this morning was that they will make the transfer via western union money transfer.The maximum amount you will receive daily is $6,000.00 dollars which has already been posted out but it has not be put in your name as the receiver. HERE IS THE PAYMENT DETAILS MADE OUT THIS MORNING MTCN#: 843-790-3420 Sender: Joe Nnoke Amount: $6,000 Receiver: ******** Question: Transfer code? Answer: 001 STATUS: FUND AVAILABLE TO BE RECEIVE. You are required to send $30 for the purchasing of your transfer files to prevent an illegal payments to you. Your name have not be updated on the system as the receiver we shall do that once the required fee $30.00 is received from you then we put your name as the receiver. You are advise to send the fee today. Send it by western union or money gram to the information below, NAME: JOE NNOKE COUNTRY: BENIN CITY: COTONOU QUESTION: TODAY? ANSWER: YES As soon as you get this done, call me or send email and give the payment details such as; MTCN: SENDERS NAME: SENDERS ADDRESS: Once the confirmation of payment $30.00 is received from you, we'll quickly purchase your transfer files and put your name as the receiver. You will receive message back in your email then you go and receive your $6,000 as instructed. Take note, you need to go along with your passport ID or your state identity card when you need to pick up the payment OK. You are entitle to receive your payment today if you do send the $30.00 today as well. This is the only payment you are required to make in this regards for every other fee have been waived off by the State Finance Commission Benin. We look forward hearing from you, ASAP. Mrs. CHANTAL OBASI Internal Auditor with GT BANK Tel: (+229) 99659382
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: westernunion529@yahoo.com

Reply-to: westernunion529@yahoo.com
Having reviewed all the obstacles and problems surrounding the transfer of your $2.5 Million a compensation which was made approved by the State Government to you as beneficiary. I have been fighting tooth and nails to make sure you receive these payments. Investigation has been made and it was discovered that Mr. Vincent Abat was behind all the delays and his plans is to divert the funds to his personal bank account. After a board meeting this morning with the IMF Office where the $2.5 Million was made approved, it was conclude that your funds should be paid to you without any further delay. Right now, i will advice you follow my last and final instructions because the bank have agreed to make the transfer today. My final conclusion with the bank this morning was that they will make the transfer via western union money transfer.The maximum amount you will receive daily is $6,000.00 dollars which has already been posted out but it has not be put in your name as the receiver. HERE IS THE PAYMENT DETAILS MADE OUT THIS MORNING MTCN#: 843-790-3420 Sender: Joe Nnoke Amount: $6,000 Receiver: ******** Question: Transfer code? Answer: 001 STATUS: FUND AVAILABLE TO BE RECEIVE. You are required to send $30 for the purchasing of your transfer files to prevent an illegal payments to you. Your name have not be updated on the system as the receiver we shall do that once the required fee $30.00 is received from you then we put your name as the receiver. You are advise to send the fee today. Send it by western union or money gram to the information below, NAME: JOE NNOKE COUNTRY: BENIN CITY: COTONOU QUESTION: TODAY? ANSWER: YES As soon as you get this done, call me or send email and give the payment details such as; MTCN: SENDERS NAME: SENDERS ADDRESS: Once the confirmation of payment $30.00 is received from you, we'll quickly purchase your transfer files and put your name as the receiver. You will receive message back in your email then you go and receive your $6,000 as instructed. Take note, you need to go along with your passport ID or your state identity card when you need to pick up the payment OK. You are entitle to receive your payment today if you do send the $30.00 today as well. This is the only payment you are required to make in this regards for every other fee have been waived off by the State Finance Commission Benin. We look forward hearing from you, ASAP. Mrs. CHANTAL OBASI Internal Auditor with GT BANK Tel: (+229) 99659382