+22996978539

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22996978539

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22996978539
Email: newideaservices9@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: newideaservices9@yahoo.com
Attention please,

I just received an email from Mr. John Williams the Director Of NEW IDEA COURIER COMPANY that the ATM CARD valued the sum of ($2.5 Million Dollars) which I sent to you was returned back due to wrong address provided, They need the reconfirmation of the following information's:

Your Full Name:
Your Address:
Your Phone Number:
Your Age and occupation:

Contact them with the following information immediately:

Mr. John Williams
Telephone: +229 96978539
E-mail:(newideaservices9@yahoo.com)

They will require you to pay for International Delivery Permit Certificate fee, please don't hesitate, pay it immediately so they will recommence the shipment and also forward your tracking information to you. Just send me a brief email as soon as you received the shipment.

Your registration code is (NICC/14160/2017), use it as your subject when contacting them so they will recognize you and attend to you without any delay.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Best Regards

Mr. John Williams
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.