+22968521549

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22968521549

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968521549
Email: frankbeen898@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: frankbeen898@gmail.com
Good morning

How are you today together with your family, thanks for contacting us regarding to your funds the sum of $2.5 million united state dollar. ($2.5m) And we apologize for our late respond due to we are busy attending to other customers In our office.

Secondly, I?m Mr.frankbeen the managing director Western union payment office Benin republic, please you are advice to go through this email and respond back to enable you receive your first payment today Because we have been instructed by the federal government to transfer your funds to you via our service (Western union transfer office) and the total amount you will be receiving daily is $5000.00usd until it complete the sum of ($2.5million) as we have in our record.

However, I write to let you know that your first payment of $5000.00 has already been sent but the $5000.00 is under the system on hold, due to the facts that you are required to pay for the Activation fee of your payment file from the International monetary fund which is $55.00 but Being a director general, I have used my influence to send your first payment of $5000.00 but it is on hold because the Activation fee of your payment file is not yet paid.

This payment has already being sent , Therefore you are requested as a matter of urgency to comply so that the $5000.00 being sent to you will be available in any
western union Office in your Country and you can pick it up.

I was instructed to email you the payment information which include (Money Transfer Control Number) and sender's name,so that you can pick up your payment of $5000.00 to enable us send another payment of $5000.00 by tomorrow as you know we shall be sending you only $5000.00 per day. Please copy this payment information below and go to any western union office/outlet closer to you to receive this payment of $5000.00 and get back to us to send you another payment by tomorrow.

For the proof to you enter the (Money Transfer Control Number) # 661-444-0893 to our transfer tracking website: (https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/self ... 100788:0:0) and click tracking and it will show you that your funds is available for you to pick up.

Sender?s First Name____Paul
Senders Second Name____Larry
Text question___When
Answer__45Minutes
Amount$5000.00
MTCN Number___#661-444-0893

Please If you have access to International call then you call me with this number +229-68521549, as soon as you send the $55.00 to enable us follow up immediately.

Finally, here is the information on how you will send the $55.00 and the fee will be Send via Western Union.

Receiver name /Innocent Anyanwuu
Country / Benin Republic
City/Address / Cotonou
Text Question / how long
Answer / Now
Amount / $55.00 us

In addition to this, remember to send mtcn number# and the sender's name as soon as you send the $55.00 us.

You have a nice day and remain bless my regards to your family, Get back to me as soon as you can OK.
Director: frank been
TEL: +229 68521549

Email:frankbeen898@gmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.