+22999527582

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999527582

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999527582
Email: honjohnsondavidesg@naij.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: honjohnsondavidesg@naij.com
Attn: My Dear,

Compliments of the Season

I am Hon. Johnson Davids Esq. the human right activist, legal luminary and financial consultant attorney who is reliable and capable of handling all your financial matters and getting your approved fund released to you without extra payment than required after I have finalized all the legal paper works in your full names as the sole
beneficiary.

Be advised that you are having difficulties in receiving the fund simply because no genuine legal government classified documents was done legally in your full names to back up the claim and transfer of your gazette partial payment of $6.5 Million United States dollars only as statutorily approved.

Ask me how we will tackle and resolve this issue amicably and I will tell you in details so that you will receive the Government approved Original classified document for you to receive the partial approved $6.5 Million United States dollars only without any error or you paying through your nose any longer. Kindly reconfirm your personal info as

thus:
Full Name:::::
Home Address:::::
Country AND City:::::
Zip/postal code::::
Cell Phone Numbers::::
Age AND Sex::::::
A Scan Copy of your Identity:::::

Email me through my personal email address{honjohnsondavidesg@naij.com} Caution Alert: Go ahead and change your password to a new one and be free from any act of fraudulent access into your mail account zunlawfully by internet
hackers. Hope this is well understood?

Best Wishes
Hon.Johnson Davids Esq
Cotonou , Republic Du Benin
Phone: +229-99-52-75-82
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.