+15052262166

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+15052262166

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +15052262166
Email: morganbeaumont601@outlook.com
Scam Type: Online Selling Scam

Message sent to our Admin address:
number 505-226-2166 is a scammer's number. contacted me with this number via a text and asked I reply to his email, said wanted to purchase item I had on craigslist, when asked him which one he did not say, just that he was to busy with work to come down and get it and that he would send me a cashiers check with an extra $20 to hold the item and he would pick it up when the check cleared.
His email response
"Morgan Beaumont" - MorganBeaumont601@outlook.com
Thanks for the prompt response to my email. I am so happy that the item is still available, I am very serious in buying from you, I would have come down to your location but I always have a busy hours at work, Please let me know if a Certified Cashiers Check is okay, My pick up will be after you have your money cleared up. The check will be mail out to you today via UPS Service and it will deliver to you within 48hrs, I will make arrangement for the pick up as soon as the check clears. Hope I can trust you with the check payment?
I will make arrangement for pick-up . So get back to me with below details asap.
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Postal Code:
Phone Number:
Last Asking price..
I will make arrangements for pick up as soon as you have your money, I will add an additional $20 for holding it for me .Please consider it sold.
Thank you , hope to read back from you soon
location and price clearly listed in my ad on Craigslist
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.