+22967979995

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22967979995

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22967979995
Email: dhloffice01@yandex.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL
Zenith Heights Plot 87 Ajose
Adeogun Street,Cotonou Benin Republic
Attn:Payment Notification,

This is to bring to your notice that,I have paid the re_activation fee of your ATM Master card, the ATM MASTER CARD code i will send immediately it gets to you.i paid the fees because the $2.5 million inside the card has less than three days to expire,and when it expires the money inside will go into the government purse.

with that, i decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM MASTER CARD will not expire,because I know that when you get your ATM MASTER CARD definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you. The ATM card was sealed and handed over to the most trusted dhl delivery company,you have to contact them with your delivery details below because they said it can be shipped to you within few days if you you can meet up with the delivery requirements.

Your name
Your country
Your home address
Your Tel phone number
include your ID Card,for identification

Below is their contact Information,

Contact person: DR JOHN ORA
DHL DELIVERY COMPANY
Phone number: +229-6797-9995
EMAIL (dhloffice01@yandex.com)

Regards
MRS LINDA SAMS
ATM MASTER CARD OFFICE ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL
Federal Republic of Benin West Africa.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.