+2348146918538

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348146918538

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348146918538
Email: infoafricas1@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam
From the Desk of Mr. Akinwumi Adesina.
African Development Bank Group. (afdb.org)
Plot 813, Lake Chad Crescent, Maitama District,
Abuja-Nigeria
Tell:+234-8146918538

Attention Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Akinwumi Adesina, the President, African Development Bank Group.

This is to bring to your notice that my office has taken over all the money transactions originated from any part of Africa and European countries as contract payment, Fund Inheritance or Lottery Winning due to Unauthorized/incapability of financial Institutions/security companies in releasing such huge sum of money due to Fraud, terrorism and money Laundry activities going on world wide.

The World Bank Group has Mandated the African Development Bank (ADB) via my Office to release funds to beneficiaries through a means preferable by the beneficiary, Hence Your Name appears as one of The fund beneficiaries whom their fund was successfully cleared for payment.

Your money will be released to you through any means preferable by you either by the below:

(1) through online banking transfer or
(2) Payment through Delivery of ATM CARD
(3) Through Bank to Bank wire transfer cost less charges to pay

You are requested to re-confirm the below information proving you the bonafide beneficiary.

(1.) Your Full Name:
(2.) Your Country of Residence:
(3.) Your Direct Phone Number:

You are therefore advised to re-confirm or direct us for immediate release of your money, Most importantly be aware that (Five Million United States Dollars (US$ 5, 000, 000.00) Only was allocated to you as the approved amount due to you.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Akinwumi Adesina.
President, African Development Bank Group
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.