+22999686423

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999686423

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999686423
Email: wwwunitedbankofafrica@cash4u.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: wwwunitedbankofafrica@cash4u.com
FROM THE DESK OF MRS.GRACE GEORGE
The New Foreign Paymaster General,
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
LETTER OF GUARANTEE FROM BANK OF AFRICAN
(BOA) Re:URGENT CALL US (+229-99-686-423 )

Dear Beneficiary

Responding to the latter we received today from office of the Presidency and office of the Senator David John. Senate President, and Chairman Senate Committee, in what they said over the past experiences with you have encounter in years past has now boarder them so much to consider to treat fair signing of Clearance paperwork entrust base on your second paragraph of the latter I received.Therefore wish if this situation regards to this institution law act was not made to guide illegal transactions abroad which Chief Accountant of the Federation could have go on sign the the final Clearance paper on your favor, without the charges backing up the transaction to confirmed into your account before your reporting, but at the same time, he ask you if you can be on his shoe reason with him office of the Federation, he make a credible endorsement of transaction done after you send the needed fee of $38 only as soon as the obligations is being done perfect you will get paid immediately.

I,MRS.GRACE GEORGE, Director, Foreign Paymaster General, BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) wish to guarantee you that as soon as you pay the total sum of $38 only for the (Final Transfer Pin Code) I, MRS. GRACE GEORGE, promise to transfer your fund immediately without any problem. This letter of guarantee will be treated as stated as soon as you, send the fee of $38 only.This is to notify you that after our meeting this morning with the President,Accountant General of the Federation, and broad of directors the bank BOA. They instructed me to transfer your funds as soon as possible you come up with obligations required $38 only. Please i have to explain to you. it was based on the instruction receive from our President Federal Republic of Benin, to release all foreign debt through this office urgent you send the needed charge, before we will release your funds to you as soon as possible.Based on the above, we are given 100% guarantee that as soon as you made the payment of $38 only for (Final Transfer Pin Code) your fund will transfer and reflect into your account as stated above within 12hrs. remember that your total funds is $20,000,000,00, Millions,would reflect in any direction you may gives.Note: This letter of guarantee was made with good intentions this 5th of August, 2017, and the content of this Promissory note/guarantee letter will be treated as stated therein.You are advice to send the fee Via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER (OR) SIGUE MONEY TRANSFER with receiver's stated below.

RECEIVER NAME: ( EMMA ALAGU )
COUNTRY BENIN REPUBLIC
TEXT QUESTION: GOOD?
ANSWER: YOU
AMOUNT FEE: $38
SENDERS NAME:
M.T.C.N NUMBER:

Congratulation and remain God bless, while we look forward to hear positive.

Hope to receive good news from you shortly. Thanks and have a great and wonderful day more ahead. Expecting your urgent response.

Yours faithfully.

MRS. GRACE GEORGE
(+229-99-686-423 )
EMAIL ( wwwunitedbankofafrica@cash4u.com )
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22999686423

Post by NumberLover »

Emails: updateservice982@gmail.com & wwwunitedbankforafrica@cash4u.com

Reply-to: updateservice982@gmail.com
FROM THE DESK OF MRS.GRACE GEORGE
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
LETTER OF GUARANTEE FROM BANK OF AFRICAN
(BOA) Re:URGENT CALL US (+229-99-686-423 )
EMAIL ( wwwunitedbankforafrica@cash4u.com
EMAIL ( updateservice982@gmail.com )

I am very concerns,towards my first message,sent you,regards your expected fund of $20,000,000,00,which i was informed you earlier,about what holding the transferring of your fund,is $38,00,but i am very amazed,if you have made the payment or not.?

Dear Beneficiary :

Responding to the latter we received today from office of the Presidency and office of the Senator David John. Senate President, and Chairman Senate Committee, in what they said over the past experiences with you have encounter in years past has now boarder them so much to consider to treat fair signing of Clearance paperwork entrust base on your second paragraph of the latter I received.Therefore wish if this situation regards to this institution law act was not made to guide illegal transactions abroad which Chief Accountant of the Federation could have go on sign the the final Clearance paper on your favor, without the charges backing up the transaction to confirmed into your account before your reporting, but at the same time, he ask you if you can be on his shoe reason with him office of the Federation, he make a credible endorsement of transaction done after you send the needed fee of $38 only as soon as the obligations is being done perfect you will get paid immediately.

I,MRS.GRACE GEORGE, Director, Foreign Paymaster General, BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) wish to guarantee you that as soon as you pay the total sum of $38 only for the (Final Transfer Pin Code) I, MRS. GRACE GEORGE, promise to transfer your fund immediately without any problem. This letter of guarantee will be treated as stated as soon as you, send the fee of $38 only.This is to notify you that after our meeting this morning with the President,Accountant General of the Federation, and broad of directors the bank BOA. They instructed me to transfer your funds as soon as possible you come up with obligations required $38 only. Please i have to explain to you. it was based on the instruction receive from our President Federal Republic of Benin, to release all foreign debt through this office urgent you send the needed charge, before we will release your funds to you as soon as possible.Based on the above, we are given 100% guarantee that as soon as you made the payment of $38 only for (Final Transfer Pin Code) your fund will transfer and reflect into your account as stated above within 12hrs. remember that your total funds is $20,000,000,00,Millions,would reflect in any direction you may gives.Note: This letter of guarantee was made with good intentions this 5th of August, 2017, and the content of this Promissory note/guarantee letter will be treated as stated therein.You are advice to send the fee Via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER (OR) SIGUE MONEY TRANSFER with receiver's stated below.

RECEIVER NAME: ( EMMA ALAGU )
COUNTRY BENIN REPUBLIC
TEXT QUESTION: GOOD?
ANSWER: YOU
AMOUNT FEE: $38
SENDERS NAME:
M.T.C.N NUMBER:

Congratulation and remain God bless, while we look forward to hear positive.

Hope to receive good news from you shortly. Thanks and have a great and wonderful day more ahead. Expecting your urgent response.

Yours faithfully.

MRS. GRACE GEORGE
(+229-99-686-423 )
EMAIL ( wwwunitedbankforafrica@cash4u.com
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: info.company2018@yandex.com

Reply-to: officials.users@yahoo.com
My Dear Esteemed Colleague: Compliments of the day,and God's blessings,I wish to officials glad to update you that,i have successfully concluded the transaction,the money was transferred to London,It was done through the assistance of Mr.Howard Moses,who is a London base and business man,while the total sum of ($200,000,000,00,) ( Two Hundred Million United States of America,)to be specific truthfully is that, the total amount was successfully transferred into Mr.Howard Moses's bank account,currently,I am in London with him,my wife and children. However,i did not forget you,because you are the source of my success,you made me what i am now,through you are not there to complete this project with me,but i gave all the credit and thanks to you,i knew it is not your fault or rather your wish to back off on me in the transaction,I understand it was simply because of what you must have heard about my Country and her business opportunity.Actually,there are still good ones for example myself. In appreciate of your assistance i have mapped out as a compensation and wrote on your favor a Draft worth of $20,000,000,00,(Twenty Million United States of America Dollars Only),I left the Draft with my Secretary,Mr.Joseph Parker,on my departure to London,I would like you there,to contact him on the below information.So that he can release the Check Draft to you. NAME: Mr.Joseph Parker EMAIL:info.company2018@yandex.com TEL+229-99-686-423 KINDLY SEND TO HIM YOUR INFORMATION AS LISTED BELOW; YOUR FULL NAME......... YOUR ADDRESS............. YOUR OCCUPATION......... YOUR AGE......... YOUR SEX............... YOUR COUNTRY YOUR DETECT TEL NO....... YOUR MOBILE PHONE NO....... I would have love to call you from London where i currently reside but due to the recent terrorist attack Mr.Howard advice me not to call because all international calls are being monitored by the UK Authority.contact Mr.Joseph Parker,so that he can release your Draft to you,i would stops here,once,Thanks very much and remain blessed. Thanks Sincerely Hon Dan Evens Hill
Red Dragon

Post by Red Dragon »

Reply-to: officialsuser@seznam.cz
Subject: Dear Email Owner:

Dear Email Owner:
I wish to specific alert you have been awarded with the sum of $2,500,000,00,(Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars, by our office, as one of our customers who use Western Union in their daily business transaction, this is bonus to you as one of our customers.

Noted, this award was been selected through the World Bank in-con-join with the Benin Republic chamber's of commerce, where your e-mail address was indicated, notified. Please provides with us the following details listed below so that your fund will be remitted to you via Western Union, because, the maximums that you can withdraws for each MTCN is $4,500, https://www.westernunion.com/global-ser ... cktransfer MTCN #785 745 4820, Amount: $4,500.00 usd, Kindly confirmed below details, to enable help us channel the payment to your city for easier pick up the first payment.

1. Full Name:---------------
2. Address:-----------------
3. Country:-----------------
4. Phone Number:-----------
5. Occupation:------------
6. Copy of passport:-------
7. Your whatsapps Number:---------

As soon as these details are received and verified, your fund will be released to you through online transfer to your country without any problem, Sender?s first name: Samuel, Sender?s last name :Etemeh,however,you should be advice to be aware avoid delaying the transaction to send us total sum of $66.for Transfer Activation Code,

Thank you, for using western union!
Yours Faithful
Pastor Francis White
Whatsapp Number:+229-99-686-423
https://www.westernunion.com
global-service/tracktransfer