+22999083594

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999083594

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999083594
Email: office.m2016@yandex.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: office.m2016@yandex.com
Attention: My Dear

Information reaching us from our corporate headquarters now, states that you only have 24hours to effect payment for the activation of your MTCN to enable you cash up your first $4500:00 from your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to make this payment we have decided that you are to go ahead and pay whatever you have for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the required sum, time is of the essence here.

You are to pay what ever you have for the activation fee; we will activate your MTCN upon receipt of this payment. here is the payment for the $4500:00 usd with the name of our Asistant Accountant officer but you can not pick it up because the chairman of the MONEY GRAM say that before you pick that money you must pay any amount you have at hand out of listed Amount bellow,CONTACT Mr. PAUL UDE, ask him about the totoal amount,Email: office.m2016@yandex.com,

Remenber that you can not pick it up the money due to it is on hold and you can also Tracting it right now with our website http://www.moneygram.com before you going to Money Gram to send the tansfer charge of any Amount you have at hand out of listed mount.

Sender Name:--------PAUL UDE
MTCN number:-------9710-8736
TEXT QUESTION ---------How long
TEXT ANSWER ----------24hours
AMOUNT --------$4500:00 USD

Be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first $4500:00 USD, also I am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your MTCN of which you will and can never cash up the balance sum I want you to send the renewing and transfer fee with the information bellow.

So use this name and Address of our Accountant officer to send any Amount you have at hand out of listed amount bellow,

Here is the information to send the fee today through money gram withing 24hours now,

1.Receiver Name:...PAUL UDE
2.Country:...............Benin Republic.
3.City :....................Cotonou
4.Test question:.....How long
5.Test answer:......24hours
6.Sender name......
7.Amount you Sent $50.00usd, $55.00usd, $67.00usd, $84.00usd $95.00usd or $100.00usd

send us the MTCN number immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the transfer fee we will send you the first receipt of your $4500:00 today and not tomorrow With best Regards contact this email address

Mr. PAUL UDE
Money Gram office Benin republic, Cell or sms Phone Number +229-99083594
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22999083594

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999083594
Email: officeunion08@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: officeunion08@gmail.com
Good News

Thank you Today My Dear, happy exmass ,this notice is coming from IMF with Federal Ministry of Fiancй Benin Republic the (,I.M.F) with Federal Ministry of Fiancй Approve $2.5Million USD United State Dollar for you to receive it through MONEY GRAM if you are ready. for your information if you are not ready for it do not contact or call ,because it is Approve compassion every day you will receive $5000 USD until the end of $2.5Million USD. and again i let you understand that the Federal High Court is already sign every things there is no problem again. Now remember to send your full information to us so that to enable us locate you to sending your first payment of $5000 dollar because of wrong person.

According to the (I.M.F) with Federal Ministry of Fiancй, he told us that before your first payment of $5000 dollar will sending to you then, you will pay Tax Clearance fee which is $49 dollar only, so the only grace we are giving you to send the Tax Fee is Two working days after two working days the transaction will be cancel that is Final, because the high court is already sign every things.

Now contact this Email (officeunion08@gmail.com) and send the Tax Clearance Fee of $49 dollar to them. immediately you send the tax fee today then, your first payment of $5000 dollar will sending to you Today without any further delay. remember that after this tax clearance fee anybody who ask you for fee again do not reply or contact.

This is Payment Information.

Receiver s,Name= Tony Dike
Country Benin Republic
City Cotonu
Answer To
Question Ok
Amount $49
Sender S,Name..
Mtcn or Reference Number..

Send the Tax Clearance Fee of $49 through Western Union Or Money Gram or Ria Transfer.

Immediately you send the fee try to forward all the payment information through email

Thank You Regard

MR.IJIENU BELLO, phone +229 990 835 94
MONEY GRAM DEPARTMENT OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.