+12026300320

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12026300320

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +12026300320
Email: paymentoffice318@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: ooffice095@gmail.com
From The State Treasurer South Carolina
3250 Atlantic Avenue Dillon,South Carolina 29536 U.S.A
RE/NO: 006-DTNC/00567/2017
Cell Phone Number (+1-202-630-0320)
E-mail address : paymentoffice318@gmail.com

Good Day.

I am Mr. Dale R.Folwell, CPA State Treasurer of South Carolina. During our recent inspection a package containing an ATM card was found. I discovered the abandoned shipment left by a Courier Service agent who was supposed to deliver these package to you but failed to provide necessary clearances papers needed by the US Security Office and when scanned we discover that the ATM card contains huge amount of the sum of US$5.5M with other vital document. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent and also the inability to summit a clearance certificate requested by the US Security Office.

Further finding reveal that the Department of State Treasurer South Carolina, has contacted you and the consignment is still left at our Storage House here at Department of State Treasurer South Carolina till date which was delivered through a registered shipping Company known as Speedway Courier Services a division of Tran guard LTD. Approximately, the details of the consignment includes your name, your email address and the official yellow tag document are all tagged on the parcel.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city and other details. Please note that we have made arrangement to release your ATM card worth US$5.5M to you immediately you provide all the necessary requirements for the delivery of your ATM card and also remit the sum of US$490.00 charged for security clearance fee.So by this letter, you are advised to re-confirm to me the followings:

(1) Your Full Name and Your House Address
(2) Your working Telephone and Fax numbers for easy communication.

Take note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the U.S Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding on the clearance processes. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the parcel, and you send in the sum of US$490.00 charged for the security clearance fee, within 24-48 hours upon the receiver of the fee your parcel will be delivered to you.

Once you are ready to send the security clearance fee us$490.00,we are going to provide you our receiver agent name and address here in South Carolina u.s.a which you will use to send the fee via Western Union or Money Gram or Ria Money Transfer or Walmart to Walmart money transfer and forward the payment information to us,such as the senders name and address,mtcn for the confirmation of the payment.

Feel free to send me sms text message on this phone number (+1-202-630-0320) for more details.

Thanks and God Bless you.

Mr. Dale R. Folwell, CPA
State Treasurer of South Carolina U.S.A
Cell Phone Number (+1-202-630-0320)
E-mail address : paymentoffice318@gmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.