+923212510849

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+923212510849

Post by NumberLover »

Reply-to: naqvi.syed@tradekey.com
Other Email: garthchen@126.com
Tel. Nos.: +92111111539 & +923212510849
Scam Type: Spammer
Greetings XXX,

Hope you are doing well. This is Daniel, Overseas Marketing Consultant of Shanghai Jianghe Machinery Rental Co., ltd, China
Jianghe Machinery is a professional leading supplier of second-hand construction machines, which covers an area of 20 square kilometers. We are exporting heavy construction having annual export volume of US $ 12 million. Jianghe Machinery is one of the most trustworthy name in used construction machinery market within China and as well as in major developing regions of the world.

We have all kinds of Used Mobile Cranes, second-hand rollers, second-hand Wheel loaders, used Bulldozers, Used Motor Graders, used Backhoe Loaders and used Crawler Excavators

We are trading in used branded construction machineries to different regions of the globe with the top Leading International Brands like Used CAT, Used TADANO, Used Kato, Used Grove, Used KOMATSU, Used HITACHI, Used DEMAG, Used KOBELCO, Used DYNAPAC, Used SEM, Used HYUNDAI and Used DOOSAN
I saw your Profile on Facebook where I found that you are interested in buying Used Excavator as today on Call you shown some positive response.
Mr. Garth Chen (garthchen@126.com) is our Marketing Manager in China. Our office will contact you and provide you exact details regarding your requirement and offer you best possible price with mentioning about the payment terms.

I look forward to your kind reply and hope to establish long-term business relationship with you.

Regards,
Syed Salman Naqvi
Buyer Consultant
Phone: +92 111 111 539 (Ext 744)
Mobile Phone: + 923212510849
Email: naqvi.syed@tradekey.com
QQ: 2749073298
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.