+13466665071

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+13466665071

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +13466665071
Email: carlloshellen@msn.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: retompwhitee1@outlook.com
NOTICE ! NOTICE !! NOTICE !!!

This is to bring to your notice that I have paid the courier charges and the delivery of your ATM CARD. I paid it because the ATM CARD worth US$2.8 M has less than Four weeks and four days to expire and when it expires the money will go into Government reserve account.

With that I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM CARD will not expire, because I know that when you get your ATM CARD definitely you must compensate me as you promised to me last year.Now your ATM CARD has been deposited with DHL Courier Company for delivery so I want you to contact DHL Courier Company with your Full Contact information so that they can deliver your ATM CARD to your designated address without any delay.

Your Full Name:..........................
Home Address:...........................
Phone Number:..........................
Age & Occupation .....................

Like I stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused. Reasons for their refusal is because they didn't know when you will contact them. They told me that their keeping fee is $96 per day and i deposited it Yesterday being 04 /17 / 2017. Below is their Contact Information.

Contact Person : Mrs. Helen M. Carlos
Delivery Company : DHL Courier Service Houston Texas USA
Email : carlloshellen@msn.com
Tel: +1 (346) 666-5071

Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid mistake on the delivery and also to avoid increase on the security keeping fee as i agreed with them that it will be calculated $96 per day , so try to supply all your delivery details today so to avoid paying for more than a day.I gave them your delivering address but you have to reconfirm it to them again to avoid any mistake in the delivering including with your ID or Picture.

Hope to hear from you as soon as you receive the ATM card contains US$2.8 MILLION . You will see an instruction and direction letter inside the envelop parcel on how to use your card , please read it very well before you start using your card . Ask '' Mrs. Helen M. Carlos '' the DHL Courier Company Branch Manager How you Can Send to Them Their Official Security Keeping Fees Which Is Only $96 Per day. You have to try and Contact them today to avoid increase of their keeping fees as i myself agreed with them that it will be increasing daily until when ever you are ready and let me know once you receive your ATM.

They must deliver your card within 24 hours ( Over-Night Delivery ) after the confirmation of the $96 Per day from you. Inside the envelop parcel of your ATM CARD, you will find another small blue sealed paper rapped with yellow paper and DHL stamp , carefully open it for you must see your 4 digit secret pin code that you will use for your ATM card and immediately you slot the card in any ATM CARD Machine, try and change the pin to any of your choice 4 digit number and start using the card immediately . The direction note for the card is also in another small white color envelop . Send an email to the DHL and try to call them on the phone number listed above.

From

Rev. Tom P. White.
The Coordinator General
Foreign Affairs & Public Relation Department.
( JP Morgan Chase Bank Texas ) .
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.