+22556867891

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22556867891

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22556867891
Email: donnieglenn2@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Romance Scam

Scam email forwarded to our Admin address:
From Donnie Glenn - donnieglenn2@hotmail.com
Hello my love,Thank god Almighty i arrived here in Africa, i miss you so... much, i will go finding a delivery company that can made some of the things i bought for you, i did it for you out of our love and i want you to accept with all your heart, i want you to know that i really do love you and wish to make our relationship grow so high,every moment of time, i keep thinking about you, and believe that we can make future together and stay together.
Honey you know one thing about you i love most is understanding, this is very important in relationship, since few weeks past, my life has been filled with love,love love, and smile, with much happiness, i don't know how to thank you, and don't know how to appreciate you for your love and care towards me, but all i have to say my darling is THANK YOU SO MUCH , for everything you have done for me in my life.
The little gift, i will be sending to you today, is just a little of my appreciation to you, i do cry every moment i think about you, because all my life, i never found such true love and happiness, weeks back when we meet, here i am, so much happy, with love and good future, thank you so much my Darling, you are the best for my life, and your love inspires my heart every moment of day and time.
Every night when i am back home, i do read your emails repeatedly and thinking about you, and mostly, go to sleep early, and its good for my healthy, and mostly happiness, thank you my baby once more, today, when i send the gift to you, with the address you will send to me, i will let you know, so you can know when the delivery date would be, take care my love and have a lovely moment,my regard to you My wife and the rest of your family members, i love you with my life and miss you so much,
among everything i bought for you, the most of my gift to you is the rose flower inside the gift, send me your contact address and full details, such as [home address,mobile number,full name as in your pass port or ID Card], darling i will always cherish and love you and care for you , i hope one day, we will be together, look each other in the eyes and smile together and walk around to many places in your country, share love and be with each other always..
my life has never felt so much love this way before, i'm really deeply in love with you, i thank God so much for bringing you to me, making us both understand, love and care for each other always, darling i really love you and cherish you so much, down below are some of the items you will be expecting for your gift to you as my wife..........

1. Teddy Beer Big one
2. A gold wrist watch and neck-less
3. D & G perfume
4. A set of make-ups
5. A rose flower [very important to me,because its from my heart to you my love]
6.Apple Laptop
7. Ipad mobile and
8. $100,000 (you will use the money to secure and furnish a new apartment pending my arrival OK)

Please when you do receive my email, ensure to send me your contact information, as i told you ...[ full names,home address,city,and mobile number ], thank you so much for your love towards me, i love you so much my darling this is my phone number +22556867891 l got it new here, Add me in whatsapp.
With Love
Donnie.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.