+22665369757

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22665369757

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22665369757
Email: mrsmariay@foxmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: m.maria20@aol.fr
I am Mrs.Maria, the Head of file Department in Bank of Africa. I seek your assistance and I am assured of your capability to champion this business opportunity, to remit the sum of $10.5 million U S dollars into your account. If you are interested please let me know so that i can send you the full details of this transaction. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you, while 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be for me. If you are interested to execute this business with me, you should contact me in my private email and provide me the below requested information to avoid any delays, and I will furnish you with more elaborate information. My private email address is (mrsmariay@foxmail.com)

(1)Your Name
(2)Your age.........................
(3)Your occupation..................
(4)Your full residential address...............
(5)Your private phone and fax number I await your promptresponse. Best regards,Email(mrsmariay@foxmail.com) call me if you are instrested +226 65 36 97 57

Mrs. Maria
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: mrsmariaburkina@foxmail.com

Reply-to: pi.no2@aol.fr
I am Mrs. Maria, the Head of file Department in Bank of Africa. I seekyour assistance and I am assured of your capability to champion this businessopportunity, to remit the sum of $10.5 million U S dollars into your account.If you are interested please let me know so that i can send you the fulldetails of this transaction. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you,while 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurred during the business and50% would be for me. If you are interested to execute this business with me,you should contact me in my private email and provide me the below requestedinformation to avoid any delays, and I will furnish you with more elaborateinformation. for security reason contact me Through thisemail(mrsmariaburkina@foxmail.com)

(1)Your Name
(2)Your age.........................
(3)Your occupation..................
(4)Your full residential address...............
(5)Your private phone and fax number I await your

for security reason contact me Through this email(mrsmariaburkina@foxmail.com)

Coupy This Email Id To Reply Me with this Id(mrsmariaburkina@foxmail.comm)

call me if you are instrested +226 65 36 97 57

Mrs. Maria
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: mrschantaly@foxmail.com

Reply-to: cr_orr@aol.fr
Dear Friend.

I am mrs.chantal I amsending this brief letter to solicit your partnership to transfer$10.5 million US Dollars. I shall send you more information and procedures whenI receive positive response from you. please send me a message inmy Email box Thanks , Coupy This Email Id To Reply Me with this Id (mrschantaly@foxmail.com)

Coupy This Email Id ToReply Me with this Id

(mrschantaly@foxmail.com)

Mrs.Chantal

call me if you areinstrested +226 65 36 97 57
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: mrs.maria02@foxmail.com

Reply-to: mrs.mrs22@aim.com
I am Mrs.Maria, the Head of file Department in Bank of Africa. I seek your assistanceand I am assured of your capability to champion this business opportunity, toremit the sum of $10.5 million U S dollars into your account. If you areinterested please let me know so that i can send you the full details of thistransaction. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you, while 10% will beset aside for all expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be forme. If you are interested to execute this business with me, you should contactme in my private email and provide me the below requested information to avoidany delays, and I will furnish you with more elaborate information. forsecurity reason contact me Through this email(mrs.maria02@foxmail.com)

(1)YourName
(2)Yourage.........................
(3)Youroccupation..................
(4)Yourfull residential address...............
(5)Yourprivate phone and fax number I await your

forsecurity reason contact me Through this email(mrs.maria02@foxmail.com)

Coupy ThisEmail Id To Reply Me with this Id (mrs.maria02@foxmail.com)

call me ifyou are instrested +226 65 36 97 57

Mrs. Maria
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: mrschantal0303@gmail.com

Reply-to: nnhaae@aol.de
DearFriend.

I ammrs.chantal I am sending this brief letter to solicit your
partnershipto transfer $10.5 million US Dollars. I shall send you more information andprocedures when I receive positive response from you. please send me amessage in my Email box mrschantal0303@gmail.com)

Coupy ThisEmail Id (mrschantal0303@gmail.comTo Reply Me with this Id(mrschantal0303@gmail.com)

Mrs.Chantal
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: mmrs08022@gmail.com

DearFriend.

I ammrs.chantal I am sending this brief letter to solicit your
partnershipto transfer $11.5 million US Dollars. I shall send you more information andprocedures when I receive positive response from you. please send me amessage in my Email box (mmrs08022@gmail.com)

Coupy ThisEmail Id (mmrs08022@gmail.com)To Reply Me with this Id(mmrs08022@gmail.com)

Mrs.Chantal