+22966673695

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22966673695

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22966673695 & +22999379278
Emails: shipping.unit@web.co.zw & tonyjohnson0511@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: tonyjohnson0511@gmail.com
*ATTENTION TO THIS,*

*I have paid the fee for your cheque draft and i took it to the ECO BANK PLC to confirm it then the Manager of the Bank MR BERNARD JOHNSON told me that before the check can get to you it will expire on the way and if it expired it will become useless so He advice me to convert $2.5m (TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) into cash and pack it into the strong iron box and deposit it in DHL EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC to deliver it in cash to you. and i did it as he advice me because he is a* *banker he knows the durability of any foreign check or draft.*

*I deposited the said package in the DHL Delivery Company as an cotton materials for security reasons. *

*This is the registration Number of your Package Fed/122p/mtm/2007Zip Code;0113388 so do not let the company to know the real contents of the package so that they can deliver it to you safely.*

*I want you to contact the company immediately with the following informations though i gave them your information but you need to reconfirm it to them.Below is the required information you need to give them now,**The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused.*

*They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and dumurrage might have increase.They told me that their official keeping fees is $55 per day AND will start counting after two days its deposited and I deposited it Today 7th December.2016.*

*you have to pay them official keeping fees is $55 so that they can deliver your package to you without any delaying.Call or e-mail him as soon as you send the payment of $55 to below payment info.which they provide and ask me to give to you to send the fee via Money Gram:*

*Receivers Name.... DONATUS NNALUE
Country.................Benin Republic
City.......................Cotonou
Mtcn......................
Amt...$55 only*

*Also,remember to fill below information and send together with the payment mtcn and senders name:*

*1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.HOME ADDRESS .*
*3.YOUR COUNTRY*
*4.YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT
5.YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBER*
*A COPY OF YOUR PHOTO
7.YOUR AGE AND MARITAL STATUS*
*8.YOUR OCCUPATION*

*All these things is needed from you now to submit to the company for urgent delivery of your package contains $2.5M Please contact the delivery company immediately and reconfirm your info to them to enable their agent locate you when he arrived in your country.This is the company contact info.*

*Email: shipping.unit@web.co.zw or ( tonyjohnson0511@gmail.com )*

*Tel:+229-666 73 695 <+229-99379278>Dr. Anthony Johnson Director General DHL Express Delivery Cotonou Benin Republic.*

*Please contact the company immediately you receive this email so that your package will leave tonight to be deliver to you.*

*Get back to me as soon as you receive your package from the company.*

*God Bless you. Mr.Peter William*
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22966673695

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22966673695
Email: dhlexpressdeliverycompany4@gmail.com

Reply-to: customer.rbos@gmail.com
IMF Head Quarter Dept Reconciliation Committee
Benin Republic

Hello Beneficiary,

Good day and how are you today? Having reviewed all the obstacles and problems surrounding your over due inheritance funds valued $2.5Million USD (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) payment and your inability to meet up with the charges required due to unnecessary protocols involved.

It is my great pleasure to inform you that we have successfully arranged with UBA Bank Director, Dr. Ifeatu Onejeme to covert your above mentioned fund which was originally in a Consignment box into ATM Visa Card and ready for delivery to your door step.

I am happy when UBA Bank Director, Dr. Ifeatu Onejeme called me that all the necessary arrangement has been completed that he has converted the total amount into ATM Card in your name, after which I went to DHL Courier Company and have it registered for onward delivery to your address. Kindly study bellow information for your deposit details:

Description: UBA BANK (ATM CARD)
Depositor: Linda Conti
Deposit Number: DHL-101-PL45
Deposit Certificate N0.E405576
Sort/Clearance Code: DHL/101-45/P50

According to Mrs Linda Conti, you can able to withdraw $2,500.00 per each withdrawal at daily limit of $10,000.00 until you withdraw your total $2.5Million from the ATM CARD. So all you need is to write application letter to bellow DHL Courier Company contact information or call their foreign operation department Dr Andrew Leek for immediate delivery schedule of your ATM CARD to any address of your choice.

Contact Person: Dr. Maxwell Kobo (Foreign Operation Department)
DHL Courier Company Cotonuo Benin,
Plot No. 23 Patte D'Oie 03 BP 2147 Cotonuo
Telephone Number: 00 229-66-673-6-95
Email: dhlexpressdeliverycompany4@gmail.com

Don't forget to reconfirm your current data as Dr. Maxwell Kobo requested to enable their delivery agent succeed. Herein is what they need from you

1. Your Full Names:_____________
2. Postal Address:________________
3. Direct Cell Numbers:_______
4. E-mail Address:__________________
5. Sex:_____________________
6.Age:______________________
7. Occupation:__________________
8.Nationality:________________
9.Country Name________________
10.Copy of Your Passport/ Drivers Licenses________________

Please hurry up now as your package might attract more charges if it stays more than 3days with DHL and do keep me posted for record updated.

Thanks and remain blessed

Best Regards,

Mr. Johnson Williams
IMF Head Quarter Dept Reconciliation Committee
Benin Republic
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22966673695
Email: uba.paymnt.unit@outlook.com

Reply-to: mg.onlinepayment@gmail.com
The western union office cotonou republi of benin. Office cotonou republiof benin.
From office of the western union money transfer. Cotonou
Beninrepublic/address a35 jump express road cotonou.
Website.www..westernunion.com http://site.http://www.westernunion.com/

Notification*notification*notification!!!

This office wishes you and your family a happy and prosperous Monday. This office did not hear or receive the needed fee $70.00 as we have told you earlier, why? Hope you still remember that, this your fund of (Usa)$2,500, 000.00 Dollars is long Over due in our vault and by our rules and regulations, we are not Authorised to holds or keeps any fund here in our care for a long period of time.

Now, this office is offering a bonus to help our customers to Receive their fund/money left in this office before entering to our new project for the new year 2017 year ending. We gives you two (2) days to send this needed fee. Note;once we enter to our new project for the new year 2017, your Transaction will be cancel and your fund will be transfer to government Account because of this delay. Order from above.

This is your another chance. Send this fee now and start receiving your Funds same day without any delay.This needed fee is for re-newing and re-confirming of your payment file here for your immediate payment of $2, 500, 000.00 as we have explained to you earlier.

Even in bank sector, any dormant account must be re-activated before using it. Hope you understand this matter very well now. This office gives you full guarantee/assurance that, once this needed fee is receive here now, your payment file will be re-newed and re-confirmed and your payment will start to be sending to you same day without any delay.

Even the informations, valid (Mtcn) of your first payment of $4,000.00 is Here with me now, waiting to be send to you immediatly affter your payment File is re-newed and re-confirmed here.

Your payment informations of your first payment of $4, 000.00 with valid mtcn is ready but we won't release the details until is available Because since your picking up informations is in internet many People is going for the fund which is not their fund.

This office will send to you new picking up informations with Valid mtcn on your name which you will pick up immediatly affter You have send this needed $70.00 now ok.

Kindly send this needed fee as quickly as possible through western union office or money Gram office open in your country today. Do act fast.

Call Ms Eucharia nelson with her direct phone number ? (+229-666 73 695 ) for the instruction on sending your fund to you.

(1) your fund will be sending to you $4, 000.00 three (3) times per week till You receive the total fund of $00, 000.00
(2) only you have the access in picking up your fund.
(3) you will be picking your fund from any western union office of your Choice.
(4) once you pick up your first fund another new picking up informations Will send to you till you receive the total fund.

Kindly send this needed fee as quickly as possible today to enable us to start sending your fund without any delay. Get back to me now. Stop delaying this fund here.

Note;once this needed fee is received here as I told you, this fund will be released for you to start picking it up from any western union office near you same day, $4, 000.00 three (3) times per week till you receive the total fund of $2, 500, 000.00 Payment only by cash.

My dear, bear in mind that he who looks into the future with the eyes of Fear, will see nothing but failure. What you hear determines how you think, how you think determines how you behave and how you behave determines what you Become.Our future is too good to be ignored.

Contact our payment office,
Foreign operation manager ? ms eucharia nelson
Foreign operation manager
Western union office benin republic.
E-mail; wu.20unit0017@outlook.com

Stop delaying this fund here.

Send this needed fee $70.00 now through western union office (Or) money Gram office with the informations below:

Receiver name:... JOHN ALL
City :...... Cotonou.
Text question:... For what
Text answer:... Fund
Amount:...$70. 00 usd
Mtcn number...
Sender's name...

We are waiting for your uegent response to enable this office know your Arrangement for the payment. You call us for more information on this cell Phone number: (+229-666 73 695

Note;do re-confirmed your full contact informations with your direct phon Number.

Best regard,

Contact person:mr gary nelson.
Email; uba.paymnt.unit@outlook.com
Phone; (+229-666 73 695)
Code of conduct (505)
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22966673695 & +22998771317
Email: mg.onlinepayment@gmail.com

Reply-to: info.info2017@yahoo.com
UBA Benin Corporate Headquarters:
Address: Carrefour des trois Banques Avenue Pape Jean Paul II, Cotonou, Benin
Postal Address: 01 BP 2020 Cotonou Benin
Telephone: +229 66 67 36 95
Fax: +229 98 77 13 17
E-mail: mg.onlinepayment@gmail.com

Attention: Dear Friend,

Greetings, am very sorry for taken too much of your time at this moment but please try to understand and bear with me as you go through this urgent message, my name is Mr. MIKE ONYEKA i have tried reaching you on mail all this while, but you fail to respond back to me, please be aware that your matter came to my desk which were dated since on the 25-08-2017 with the total funds of $250,000 United State Dollars, frankly speaking you are very lucky because you are going to receive your first (8) Ref-control numbers of $12,000 USD after responding to our mail, all this while your transfer has been stop because it was under investigation of money laundry by the Ministry of Information and National Orientation and that was the reason your name were among those who were blacklisted, but now we have settle your problem and removed your name from the blacklist, so your funds is free for transfer over to you now.

This is your (8) Ref-control numbers of $12,000 USD:
(1) 5645-3?63 - $1,500USD
(2) 6426-475? - $1,500USD
(3) 9635-?438 - $1,500USD
(4) 3466-49?5 - $1,500USD
(5) 7416-37?5 - $1,500USD
(6) 6406-24?5 - $1,500USD
(7) 6004-14?5 - $1,500USD
(8) 8426-94?5 - $1,500USD

Please do forgive me for taking much of your time for going through this mail which you will conclude by saying that it is just a common thing to you every- day if am not mistaken, we knew that at least you have encounters numbers of similar mails like this before, but please do not mistake that everybody who reach you are all scammer's or either a fraudster as well. Yes, I agree with you that you have every right to decide not to make any up-front payment if even we do ask for fees/charges from you because of your past scam experiences you had in the past through all this time, but I want to assure you that we are doing our very best to make sure that we get those people arrested that are spoiling the image of our company or who claim to be our staffs by using different name's to scam foreigners like you, we assure you that they will surely get arrested as soon as we have full information's of their were-about.

The only thing you have to do now to receive your funds is as easy and simple if only you urge to follow my advise, as a respectable and honest man and pastor indeed, we normally gives 100% risk-free to all our customers with a limited payment, I have the right to penetrate any office's whenever our customer's find difficulties.

Please take note of this and see the differences because you will surely testify to your friends, families, partners who had been mocking you all this while, the only thing we need from you is to obtain the (A.R.O)Authorization Release Order Certificate, which will reflect in any Money-Gram Office in your country, stating that you are not a victim or you are not a party of money laundry, the (A.R.O) Authorization Release Order Certificate will only cost you the sum of $58 USD (only) remember that this is the only charges for you to pay before your (8) Ref-control numbers of $12,000 USD will be release to you today.

You are to send the requested fees.
Receiver Name: CHRISTIANA OKOYE
City: Cotonou
Question: Good
Answer: Work
Amount: $58 Usd Only

Please try and make the $58usd transfer as soon as possible and send the complete payment details across to me, I hope to hear from you soonest so that we can proceed with your transfer immediately.

Yours Sincerely,
PASTOR MIKE ONYEKA
Managing Director Of (Foreign Department)
Money-Gram Head Office
UBA Benin Corporate Headquarters: